Replies

• dg09
    dg09 Posts: 754
    Options
    Way to go!
  • Cathcandoo
    Cathcandoo Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Here's what I would like to say as someone who has gotten to know you only a month ago yet your journey started long before....you are amazing, you are an inspiration...you made a decision to change your lifestyle and you did it - you made a plan and you saw it through! You did NOT rely on a diet pill, on a fad, on a miracle cure - you devoted yourself to healthy eating and dedicated exercise....

I not only admire you but I respect you for making the decision that things needed to change, setting a goal and making the changes necessary to achieve them.

I know you are a mother and a wife and I say - you are a fortunate bunch to have this amazing, wonderful, positive, exciting woman guiding your lives....I know I am the richer for meeting you and you will forever be a friend, inspiration and a role model.

Congrats, Jamie! LOVE YOU!!!
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    awesome! you look great!
  • mmmurphy585
    mmmurphy585 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look fantastic!!!
  • TheMommyWifeLife
    TheMommyWifeLife Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    awesome job! You look amazing!
  • coolcatrandy
    coolcatrandy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Very nice GR.

Jamie, you rocked it.
    You are now officially bite-able.
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    amazing!!!!! so inspiring!
  • serenefractal
    serenefractal Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    way to go!
  • StacyJCrain
    StacyJCrain Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing!!
  • femme62209
    femme62209 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing job and I love your smile :)
  • flanchick
    flanchick Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • blakejohn
    blakejohn Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    that's it you did great heres to a whole new life
  • ShallaLovee
    ShallaLovee Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    WHOA! YOU look Amazing!! What a difference you look so much younger!! Smoking hot! :happy:

^^ this
  • lenoresaari
    lenoresaari Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you!!!
  • AmiC0717
    AmiC0717 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I absolutely appreciate this more than you know. I started at 265lbs and I still have a ways to go but it helps me to know others have done the same. You look fabulous and you are totally inspirational to me.
  • mommanurse33
    mommanurse33 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Beautiful then, beautiful now. Congrats to you!!! You are an inspiration! Blessings. :heart:
  • sdmcbride10
    sdmcbride10 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You look awesome, I applaud your efforts and compassion it takes a fighter and that is exactly what you are. Live Life Love and Laugh.
  • misskristy30
    Options
    Very inspiring! :) You look fabulous!
  • InPieces3
    InPieces3 Posts: 215
    Options
    You look amazing! :flowerforyou: You were very beautiful before, but now you are just stunning! Great smile!!!! Congratulations on your weight loss.... you did it!
  • dtoney14
    Options
    Truly Inspiring! I can't say it any better than what the ones before my post have said, but only to add, it's an awesome thing to be one of your MFP friends! Keep on pushing, as I know you've got a goal to achieve, but to me, you're already reached the level of being a champion! A Truly inspiring story indeed! Thank you for sharing your journey with us!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!