Anyone else looking to maintain?

Options
I managed to get to my goal weight and now am tracking to maintain. Anyone else in the maintaining stage and want to be friends?

Replies

• sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    I am! Oh *kitten*, we're already friends... ;)
  • Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    I'm learning to maintain as well, even though I have 6 pounds to goal. I'm just one of those people that has to learn something before they feel comfortable getting it done.

I've "maintained" several times during the weight loss (last holidays was 6 weeks of maintaining), so I think I know how to go about switching.
  • MaintainCats
    MaintainCats Posts: 222 Member
    Options

HA! You are a cool one too.
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    I am! I eat alot!!!! Ii have been maintaining for about 2 months. am training for my first (next weekend) and 2nd half marathons (Nov 11th). Feel free to friend me! I may cut a lil after the running but only a few pounds and I will be back to maintaining :)
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options

Yesssssss! I'm cool. You rock! And I totally agree with the name change. ;)
  • MaintainCats
    Options
    I am! I eat alot!!!! Ii have been maintaining for about 2 months. am training for my first (next weekend) and 2nd half marathons (Nov 11th). Feel free to friend me! I may cut a lil after the running but only a few pounds and I will be back to maintaining :)

Added you! Eating a lot is good! Gives me ideas haha. I am still jealous of runners. I did Couch to 5K and it went fine but I can't run outside well at all because it is either mega-allergy time or FREEZING! haha.
  • MaintainCats
    Options

Yesssssss! I'm cool. You rock! And I totally agree with the name change. ;)

I figure it counts two-fold. I have/like cats and I need to maintain my weight. Also, I have 4 cats and I need to maintain that number...I really shouldn't add more haha.
  • waterhaunted
    waterhaunted Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have been in maintenance mode since Jan. you can add me but will say I disappear from time to time because of work schedule
    Additionally, I'm not big on working out. I like to walk the beach in Florida, but when in MA, it's random if I go for a walk.
    Over the last 10 months, I have had 2 small up ticks, but brought them back down to goal.
    The best thing about this whole experience has been people at work I haven't seen for a couple yrs, don't recognize me and i can borrow my daughters mean. lol There is no way I'm going back
  • MaintainCats
    Options
    I have been in maintenance mode since Jan. you can add me but will say I disappear from time to time because of work schedule
    Additionally, I'm not big on working out. I like to walk the beach in Florida, but when in MA, it's random if I go for a walk.
    Over the last 10 months, I have had 2 small up ticks, but brought them back down to goal.
    The best thing about this whole experience has been people at work I haven't seen for a couple yrs, don't recognize me and i can borrow my daughters mean. lol There is no way I'm going back

I will add you!
  • _stephanie0
    _stephanie0 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    i'm sort of looking to maintain i guess? im not happy with my body 100%. i have some fat to lose BUT i don't care if the scale goes up or down. i eat healthy most of the time, but i also treat myself because i live my life!! *had chicken fingers and sweet potato fries an hour ago with crossfit friends LOL*

so if that counts, feel free to add me!
  • MissFuchsia
    MissFuchsia Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I've been maintaining since feb. Still not 100% happy with my body but I'm getting there. Feel free to add me. I've love more friends who are maintaining :)
  • jparks341
    jparks341 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a MFP buddy, I've been on MFP since the first part of the year. I have reached my goal and continue to log to keep myself in check. I enjoy providing motivation, support and the occasional butt kicking into gear post. It helps make the journey easier having MFP buddies.
  • beaches222
    beaches222 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I am!!!! Goal met and trying to maintain it!!!
  • snuglbunie
    Options
    I have been maintaining for almost 2 years, but have gone up 6 lbs. lately, so could use the motivation from anyone who wants to friend me.
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    I managed to get to my goal weight and now am tracking to maintain. Anyone else in the maintaining stage and want to be friends?

Yup I've been maintaining for over a year now. I lost 60 lbs at age 50 and still maintaining at almost 52. MFP is awesome for maintenance and keeping within a calorie budget.
  • Mindfreak1999
    Options
    Yeah i am looking to maintain even though i have got just 3 Kg to lose. I am looking for inspiration!!!!!!! Can i be your friend?
  • margojr4
    margojr4 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I've been maintaining for a few years now. My dairy is open too ;)

Add me if you'd like!
  • vwbear
    vwbear Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    As of today, I finally hit a healthy BMI for the first time since I was probably 10 years old! (turned 54 last weekend) Now I need to tackle maintenance for the firts time. Suggestions welcome!
  • MaintainCats
    Options
    I think I got all of you! If I missed anyone let me know!
  • Arunakae
    Options
    Just this morning I set to maintain. I'll send a request straight away.