Options

Replies

• needles85365
    needles85365 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    great job
  • soulundefined
    Options
    what a great inspiration this is to see :) congrats on your journey!! much love and happiness
  • megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    You look incredible!! Congrats on the amazing weight loss!
  • Keeshaja
    Keeshaja Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    wtg!
  • lcooke24
    lcooke24 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congratulations!
  • preciousgem777
    Options
    you go girl!
  • Melesione
    Melesione Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My lifestyle changed almost one year ago on October 25, 2011. I had no serious healthy conditions...no high blood pressure and from most aspects I was pretty healthy except for weighing 255 lbs and being a size 24. Granted, my ankles really did hurt me a lot and I was not able to sit on them or stay crouched down on them very long. If I did it was so painful to get up. It started as me being a supportive daughter and walking on the treadmill as a support system for my parents who started to do this also. I only set my goal as 25 lbs since I never thought in a million years I could that. After the first week of walking for 25 minutes on it and starting to watch what I ate a little closer I had lost 6 lbs. I was so excited that I thought...I can do this. well by Decemeber 18 I had reached 24 lbs lost and thought.....no way I am stopping now. I increased my goal to 60 lbs and my May 20th I reached that goal. I will never forget the day I say 199 on the scale. I hadn't weighed in the 100's since I got married in 1997. Loving how I was looking for the first time in a long time I upped my goal to another 20 lbs and as of Friday, July 13th I am at 74lbs down and finally weighing less than what my driver's license (that I have lied and always put 190lbs on).

Now I do a wide range of exercises...walking...running....light boxing...lifting weights....jump roping....bicycling....and a little basketball!! If it keeps me moving I am so going to do it!!

I have worked my way into a size 14 and have never been this happy!!! Life is damn good!!!

Never give up hope. If I can do this then anyone out there can do this. It won't be easy but I promise you can do it!!

Before....255lbs
    before-1.jpg

Before face @ 255lbs...this was two weeks before I started my journey.
    yuck.jpg

Now.....163 lbs and 8 lbs to go to reach my ultimate goal of 100lbs lost Face picture....that smile doesn't leave my face!
    m4.jpg

Holding my before jeans as of today....
    b4.jpg

Me as of right now!!
    now5.jpg
  • Snotori
    Snotori Posts: 156
    Options
    wow what a difference.
  • Liz915
    Liz915 Posts: 123
    Options
    amazing! congrats :)
  • ladevine1
    Options
    I am going to be like you when I grow up! I am so on my way! Love this post! Stay lifted!
  • FiercelyBeautiful
    FiercelyBeautiful Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Way To Go!!!
  • 05saleengirl
    Options
    Awesome amazing job!!! Congrats on all of your hard work!
  • cinnamon471
    cinnamon471 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing , you look great makes me really want to strive and stay on track
    thank you
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    you look beautiful, and amazing...be very proud of yourself.
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    Love that smile on your face - it says it all - awesome job!!
  • missg2032
    Options
    You look great! I'm certain you have reached your goal by now and then some...! :) Keep up the great work and stay healthy!!

15 pounds to lose
    Missg
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC!!!!!!
  • NannerzFC
    Options
    Awesome Job!! Such an inspiration!
  • Lioness102
    Lioness102 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You look great! Perfect motivation
  • shannonmch
    shannonmch Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!