Sundays

Options
Sundays are always hard for me to stick to any kind of diet. It's that one day out of the week that I feel the most tired and just grab whatever is convenient because "I'm too tired." I know it's an excuse, and a bad one at that. But does anyone have any tips or tricks on days where they just do not feel like doing much of anything?

Thanks so much!

Replies

• mensasu
    mensasu Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Just make sure that what is "convenient" is healthy. Don't have junk in the house. Prepare things on Saturday that you can eat on Sunday. Keep cut veggies, cheese, fruit, nuts, yogurt and other "clean" foods in the fridge.
  • PhoebesFit
    Options
    Just make sure that what is "convenient" is healthy. Don't have junk in the house. Prepare things on Saturday that you can eat on Sunday. Keep cut veggies, cheese, fruit, nuts, yogurt and other "clean" foods in the fridge.

I try to do this to. I also try to make a little extra during the week. Leftovers are handy for my "blah" days.
  • Pollyanna75
    Options
    I do understand this. We go to my mother and father in-laws for dinner every Sunday and mother in law always over does it for dinner. They all know I'm trying to lose weight, so I just eat smaller portions. And when she has dessert for us, I have a small portion of that, but don't have it with vanilla ice cream.
    It's difficult, but I just try not to over do it myself.