In need of support

Options
Hi!!

I am writing here in hope of finding people who can help me with my problem...
I am a member since last winter, but the spring got busy and I stopped using the website.... and gained back all of the weight I had lost. The thing, with me, is that I always have excuses not to do exercise. I HATE exercising because I don't like being hot and sweating but, I know I should still put my running shoes on and go jogging. We have heart problems in the family and I don't want to die of a heart attack when I'm 45.
I'm 26, I just got married and looking at the pictures, I realised that I just can't accept going on and putting a couple of extra pounds on every year and indulging myself all of the time. My husband says he loves me the way I am, but he did admit I am right now in the highest peak of my weight (I often put weight on, then lose it, then put it back on...). He would never ask of me to lose weight, he's very supportive and kind, but I want to be healthy and I know I'm overweight.
I need a community to help me with positive reinforcement. I need to be reminded to log in and I want people NOT to accept my excuses. A day or two feeling weak is okay, but a whole week is unacceptable. I perform well in everything I do in life, but I've never been able to get a grip on my weight and I realised this started to affect my self confidence. I can be great at encouraging others, too, so you would not be the only one helping! I'll ask you to be disciplined with your program too!
So... does anyone want to be my friend? Send a friend request!! :-)

Replies