teenagers?

Options
i was hoping there would be someone here so we can motivate eachother as these are the most difficult times for a teenager, to actually fit in to societies norms

Replies

• rubyteach
    rubyteach Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    well im 20 but i feel like a teen!!! ha ha... i still feel that stigma in society where everyone is looking at us overweight youths with pity instead of supporting and rooting for us....anyone who needs support feel free to add me!!!
  • pvasudevaa
    Options
    well im 20 but i feel like a teen!!! ha ha... i still feel that stigma in society where everyone is looking at us overweight youths with pity instead of supporting and rooting for us....anyone who needs support feel free to add me!!!

aha, im 18 and in my first year of university. and its really still there, if you aren't a certain size, noone gives you another look, we get made fun of just for the outside of us. i feel like if we don't support eachother here, noone will.
  • LelliAmi
    LelliAmi Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I just turned 20 in July, and I'm in my first year at college too. Definitely not feeling like a grown-up yet lol
  • kayla_rose43
    Options
    Im 19:) hi everyone!
  • pvasudevaa
    Options
    I'm only 16! I don't get why they make you be 18 or over to join, plenty of people who are teenagers need to lose weight the healthy way as well!

well at that age, you are still growing, your hormones are just starting to settle especially if your a girl
  • UltimateMedu
    UltimateMedu Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this, 5 feet and 19 years old in my first year of college so I still consider myself a teen, especially since people mistake me for around 16 years old anyway lol. I'm trying to lose weight to get healthier and feel better about myself :D
  • pvasudevaa
    Options
    I'm new to this, 5 feet and 19 years old in my first year of college so I still consider myself a teen, especially since people mistake me for around 16 years old anyway lol. I'm trying to lose weight to get healthier and feel better about myself :D

how do you plan on loosing weight?
  • UltimateMedu
    UltimateMedu Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Keeping track of what I eat.. I love food too much! And lots of walking :)