I just have to say.....

Options
12346»

Replies

• cp005e
    cp005e Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Let's see... need to think of some not yet mentioned... how about...

Daniel Craig
    Nathan Fillion
    Taye Diggs
    George Clooney (I can't believe no one mentioned him yet)
    Matt Damon (as Jason Bourne!)

And I remember having a weakness for Alexei Yagudin (figure skater) back in the 2002 Olympics... :blushing:
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Ladies, come on... Matthew McConaghy!! Have you seen those abs?? And that soft Texas drawl...:love:

I think that is my wifes freebie
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Ladies, come on... Matthew McConaghy!! Have you seen those abs?? And that soft Texas drawl...:love:

I'm all about Matthew McConaghy. Those abs with that southern accent. Yummy. I love the fact that in almost every movie he is in, he spends about 50% of the time in warm weather.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    It's truly amazing how bringing up my freebie has become such a topic on here! AND the fact that people know what a "freebie" means! Too too funny!! All these women on here were like ants at a picnic!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Gotta love a handsome man!!!!!! :heart: :heart:
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    He does look DARN good for his age, and that is wierd to say. I remeber when I first saw indiana jones and I was googly eyed at like 3(boy crazy me), but If I hadda choose that one cheat on my man guy I know alot of women say Johnny Depp so he is out cause the poor guy would be sooo tired, so I say Jason Statham(hes the transporter) or maybe David Beckham(sorry posh) but I am gonna see the movie in a couple weeks!!!
  • beautifulbay
    beautifulbay Posts: 159
    Options
    oh, someone mentioned Paul Walker...I forgot about him....he is very good looking....

I also like to look at Ben Affleck .... very handsome, just conceited...

Yeah...Indiana Jones....what is it with that crooked little smile that makes us all woozy??? :love:

As for body parts... :smooched: ---- oooh my.... I like that lower hip area that V's down into naughty land.... mmmm ......and for some reason, the collar bone area....I can smooch that spot on my hubby all day...and lick it, and bite it and....... :devil:
  • beautifulbay
    Options
    I'm all about Matthew McConaghy. Those abs with that southern accent. Yummy. I love the fact that in almost every movie he is in, he spends about 50% of the time in warm weather.

yeah...and taking off his shirt!!
  • Life_is_Good
    Life_is_Good Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    What about my Brad Pitt? And John Travolta and Garth Brooks (my husband makes fun of me over that one), but mostly Brad Pitt.

There are so many movies where Brad Pitt is RIPPED. I mean muscles all over his stomach....whooo....I have to go lie down!

Have you seen Troy??? - Holy crap - I've watched it 3 times, I still don't know what the movie is about - what a nice, well, everything :love:
  • runawaybride
    runawaybride Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Mine definetly hands down would be Tim McGraw and my husband's is Faith Hill ......just a swingin'!!!!!????
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    mmm I love this topic! We need pictures to go with, but I forgot how to post them...

Vin Diesel
    Matthew McConaughey
    Brad Pitt
    Aragorn (not a real person, I know, but still!!)
    Gavin Rossdale
    Johnny Depp
    Eric Bana
    Josh Duhamel
    Joaquin Phoenix
    Sawyer from Lost (no idea what his name is)
    Heath Ledger
    and so many more... mm mm mm

My husband agrees that Vin and Matthew are totally hot, and he drools over the Spartan's abs in 300 right along with me. :laugh:

For chicks, we don't agree on most of our choices (I don't understand why he thinks some girls are hot when they are soooo... mediocre!).
    Monica Belucci, Keira Knightley, Jessica Beal, Eva Mendez, and Angelina Jolie are some we DO agree on.

We talk about hot people A LOT. :wink:

So glad someone mentioned JOAQUIN PHOENIX!!!!!. I LOVE him, I think he is gorgeous. There isn't much hotter than him in Ladder 49 and Signs. And my bf thinks I am crazy, but I think he looks a teeny bit like him...it's the eyes and how dark his eyebrows are I think.
  • fynendandi1
    fynendandi1 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I am so glad to be single they are all FREE for ME!!!:smooched:
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    I am so glad to be single they are all FREE for ME!!!:smooched:

You go girl... grrrrr...... :tongue:

I LOVE HOW THIS TOPIC HAS 112 POSTS!!!!
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • annhjk
    annhjk Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I just thought of another one -

Pierce Brosnan. He's in a new movie (Momma Mia) which was previewed at the movie we went to last night. There is just something about an older distiguished gentleman with an accent!

PS - What happens in Vegas was a really good movie :bigsmile: :laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • beautifulbay
    Options
    I just thought of another one -

Pierce Brosnan. He's in a new movie (Momma Mia) which was previewed at the movie we went to last night. There is just something about an older distiguished gentleman with an accent!

PS - What happens in Vegas was a really good movie :bigsmile: :laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh:

oh God..yes!! I looove him!

I can't believe this thread was still at the top...