Why are you still awake?

Options
I am addicted to these message boards. I am new and decided to check them out a few hours ago and now I can't get out of here! I have to wake up in 3 hours.

So, why are you still awake?

Replies

• Salkeela
    Salkeela Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    It's breakfast time on my side of the world! Watch out the sun is coming your way!
  • hikeout470
    hikeout470 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Work back side of the clock. BTW, there are people from all over the world on here.
  • trackstack
    trackstack Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I'm a thinker, sometimes my thoughts get going and it keeps me up...like tonight.
  • Its_Nat
    Its_Nat Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I'm awake because it's 5.15pm and I'm waiting for my Roast Pork dinner to cook :wink:
  • cutie_patootie
    Options
    It's almost lunch time in New Delhi, India. :)
  • zrmac804
    zrmac804 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I'm a night owl. Always have been.

I also have 2 midterms and 2 papers to finish this week, so I'm on MFP procrastinating :blushing:
  • Happybunny37
    Happybunny37 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Switching from nights to days, gotta get up at 0230 uggghhhhhh gonna be a long day!!!!!:noway:
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Working on a Nutritional Epidemiology assignment due tomorrow morning
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    I'm a thinker, sometimes my thoughts get going and it keeps me up...like tonight.

dito,...plus i'm thinking of maybe a little more wine b4 the night is through....
  • UpBeatMaria
    UpBeatMaria Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    It's only 9:20pm in Hawaii :)
  • katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Had the flu tonight so I'm creeping all my mfp friends since I missed them tonight, but now they are in bed...
  • sallysuze
    sallysuze Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    8:20pm here in New Zealand, kids are in bed and I finally have a chance to think and log in here.

Not everyone in the world lives in your timezone ;-)
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I woke up at 10 pm. My day begins at night when my sleep cycle shifts.
  • goldair23
    goldair23 Posts: 160
    Options
    Because it's only 8:30pm in NZ and I'm not THAT much of an old lady ;) x
  • AnswerintheSky
    Options
    It's 12:30 am on the West Coast of North America and I'm just on my way to bed. :yawn: Tomorrow's a work day. :sad:
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    I just got back from a sweaty, sexual, and hormone inducing concert. :bigsmile:

Over midnight here. Bout to go over a few notes for my midterm tom, which I'm already confident of.
  • Dinamita_TNT
    Options
    Because it's 9.36am in Spain and I'm at work since 7.30 am :P (But wish I could be sleeping... This flu is beating me :frown: )
  • Jimmytreatingtons
    Jimmytreatingtons Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm awake most nights but i try and stay off the message boards or I will be awake all night!! I have a clear difference, I have the can't sleep and i have to get up nights and I have the I am shattered need to sleep but can't. I'm currently going through the shattered stage at the minute.

Message boards are really addictive!

Sleep well everyone!
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Almost 4am here and I'm still up because I worked the overnight shift this weekend and my sleep is all messed up. Sucks because tomorrow is my day off and I have a lot of stuff I want to do, not just sleep all day! :)
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    Because it's 6:12pm here in Adelaide, Australia