New Here... Just Joined. Need Friends

Options
Hi i'm Tiffany and I just joined this site. I have been struggling with my weight for quite some time now :(
I have never really tried dieting or much exercise and I am going to need a lot of motivation to lose 50-65 pounds. I need people as my friends to motivate me and also giving them motivation as well. I need help on this journey people! Thank you.

Replies

• 1_day_at_a_time
    Options
    WELCOME :)
  • iNeedMotivation1
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome lol
  • seawolfe4
    Options
    My tip don't get hungry...or you'll grab anything & go nuts. A really good template for the right kind of eating is at Beyond diet - you don't need to sign up - just watch the video - basically - cut out all the diret foods, all the chemicals & my hard one...the booze!!!! sugar is your enemy & booze is just sugar...The other thing that really helps is a good protein shake - that you like & that doesn;t have added sugar - I got one from the health food shop on saturday & use xylitol ( is natural) & fruit for sweetening instead of sugar or atificial sweetners & it works a treat -
  • thorpy6
    thorpy6 Posts: 48
    Options
    hi, feel free to add me. im losing weight -consistently but slowly and im always happy to offer motivation.
  • LadyButterfingers
    Options
    i need to loose 60 pounds, too and have already lost 30 so i might be able to help you out! add me if you'd like and we can motivate each other.