First day today and needing some new friends x

Options
Hi there
Im starting tracking my food and moving forward today. I had lost a stone before but have sadly put it back on. I want to remain challenged and loose weight for good. I would love some friends to keep up my motivation. Thanks a lot.

Replies

• sweetiepaia
    sweetiepaia Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    if you did it once, you can do it twice! as I say, "i would rather fail 100 times, then have never tried"

you can add me
  • justajiffy
    Options
    I struggled getting started and have stalled a bit. Add me if you wish. I try to keep friends to a minimum so I can keep track and support them.
  • lesleyP48
    Options
    Hi, I joined yesterday and after logging everything went over my daily intake so first proper day today, I need support too good luck

Lesley x
  • jc438
    jc438 Posts: 3
    Options
    :smile: Hello,
    I'm the same. I lost lots of weight back in the day but it seems more difficult this time around. I need support too so add me. I find weekends are the hardest especially if you've had a drink!
    J
  • terri1020
    Options
    I have failed at losing weight many times. This time is different. I began with a liquid diet for five days. I lived on water and Unjury chocolate protein shakes in anticipation for weight loss surgery that I never had. It got me off to a great start. I lost 10 pounds and all cravings for sugar and carbs. Then I saw a great nutritionist and began eating correctly, followed by some sort of exercise daily. I am happy to say that I have lost 29 pounds since Aug. 8 and will NOT fail this time! Eating clean and exercising, with a great support system firmly in place, is a sure way to succeed in changing your lifestyle. (The best part of MY story is that I no longer qualify for weight loss surgery :-)

Good luck and feel free to add, all of you.
    Terri
  • lubbielou
    lubbielou Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hi im clare, I only started on saturday after my friend told me about this i have logged in for 2 days now and really enjoying it, but so i dont go back to my old ways again i would like some motiveation aswell so anyone whish to add me they can.
    I did join in 2011 but never used it, but seeing as my friend doing well i logged back in and started tracking. :happy:

Good luck to everyone also my self lol. xx