Post Baby

Options
hi i am 27 i had my second sone 7 weeks ago just started working out last week and TRYING to log my food. i am breastfeeding and TRYING to stoical to 1700 cals a day. i am having trouble staying within range and logging :( i feel awful im this body. i am 5'2" and need to lose at least 40 lbs. any moms out there that need s a buddy??? or any moms out there with success stories?

Replies

• puellakas
    puellakas Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, my second baby is currently 4months and I have lost -18kg at the moment. I have basically not done anything, weight has just been dropping, until now... I think I ate a bit less still than I used to, drank more water (because of breast-milk) and started doing Zumba fitness as well. But now I had stressful times for a week and I started to notice, that my baby was not getting enough milk.. therefore I started eating more and everything normalized.. but I gained 2kg.... :(( So, now I'm starting again, eating more, but also exercising more. My hubby got me the Insanity work-out DVD and yesterday I did my first fit-test there. (I'm so much in pain today :D and I love it :D) and today my very first cardio from that DVD (now I'm in even more pain and hardly able to move:D).
    Good luck to us all :D
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I'm not a new mom, but I can assure you that if you give yourself time and make decent food and activity choices, you'll be able to get your "old" body back. Well, it may have a few stretch marks that weren't there before, but you can still feel comfortable in your skin again!

Remember, it took 9 months to gain all the weight. Give yourself more than a couple months to drop the extra weight. And, ENJOY your beautiful new baby!!!

Congrats!
  • bellxoxo
    Options
    thank u :)
  • Toya2xcel
    Toya2xcel Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I am 27 too and just had my second baby July 9th and have lost 34 pounds since then! I have 25 more pounds to go and would love to be friends! Sending you an invite now........
  • puellakas
    puellakas Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Lol, 18kg is approx 40lbs, but I still want to lose at least 15lbs. BTW, I'm also 5"2 :), but a year older, I'm 28 :)
    Petite women rock :)
  • bellxoxo
    Options
    thats awesome... good for u keep it going.