Insanity

Options
Going to start insanity tomorrow so I can reach my weight loss goal by end of year. Time to step it up!!! Anyone else new to Insanity?

Replies

• mdulanto9177
    Options
    I"m starting 3 weeks tomorrow...already noticing changes
  • charelg
    charelg Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    You think it's super hard? It looks intense.
  • MzTate81
    MzTate81 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Im starting a hybrid of Insanity/Rushfit on Oct. 22 and cant wait it will be the my first time doing both workouts so cant wait to see what resulst it get ....... Trying to lose a good 10lbs by the end of the year...
  • Molly182
    Molly182 Posts: 406
    Options
    My knees could not adjust to Insanity, so I did a hybrid of Insanity and Chalean Extreme instead. Which I like better anyway because I really like strength training
  • Im on my second round of insanity & Love it
  • charelg
    Options
    I'm hoping I can handle it, I've done the Nike workout for 5 mos, and running, so I think I'm in good enough shape to try.
  • jessgumkowski88
    jessgumkowski88 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I LOVE INSANITY!

That being said I was not in shape what so ever when I started (typical sophomore, non-athletic college student who sat in her room and watched netflix all day.) I hated the first week and by day 4 I was cussing and saying all thru the workout how I didn't want to do it, but I did! And by the end of the week I compared my before photo to my week one photo (I take them every Wednesday) and I couldn't believe the difference I saw!

That was all the motivation I needed! I'm on month two now and have gotten all my friends into the program too! some think it's too hard, but others who stick with it love it. IT IS HARD, but if it wasn't it wouldn't change you :) So worth every minute.

My motivation suggestion: Take weekly pictures and just promise yourself you'll go at least until the end of the week if you hate it :) You'll see a difference!
  • jaugello2
    Options
    Hi ! yes, I am also new to Insanity, just three sessions and I feel the change in the bidy, in fact I feel muscles I was not even aware I had...
  • charelg
    Options
    Awesome! I'm ready.
  • fallonrhea
    fallonrhea Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I'm currently running Insanity and P90X simultaneously. I just finished off week two :) Feel free to add me if you'd like!

Insanity is HARD. I'm a P90X grad and it's still freaking HARD. The first week was a huge wake up call - but by week two it was already easier. Just do what you can, push through, and you WILL get stronger - it WILL get easier.
  • charelg
    Options
    Ok thanks!
  • You ladies are more than welcome to add me =]
  • brownm33
    brownm33 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm not new to Insanity, but I am starting round 2 tomorrow. :)
  • miasmom08
    Options
    Hi, Im starting my first round of Insanity tomorrow too. Im really nervous but excited too. Feel free to add me if you want a workout buddy :)
  • NaomiHartman
    Options
    I started week 3 of Insanity today. My husband and I are doing this together every morning. After finishing my second fit test I definitely saw improvements in what I could achieve! I have struggled because I am not seeing a difference on the scale or in measurements yet but I do feel stronger and I am determined to see this through!!! Good luck to everyone just starting out. Dig deeper!!!
  • momhargrove
    Options
    I'm on week 2 today and for week 1 from day 2 my body was so sore, but I love it and I can already see and feel my body changing. I'm so excited! Good luck to everyone on this Insanity journey
  • kooltray87
    kooltray87 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I'm on day two of phase 2. It is really challenging and looks impossible when you're just watching, but once you actually get into it's not that bad. Very challenging yes, but doable!
  • jc501
    jc501 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I just started...it is tough! I completed the Fit Test Saturday and started day 2 this morning. Although it was a struggle, I competed day 2 and burned a cool 349 calories! Looking forward to day 3!
  • ThisCanadian
    ThisCanadian Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    I'm restarting week 3 today, in a few minutes actually. Had to stop last week due to illness but it's time to pick up where I left off.