New and want and need friends

Options
vzryder
vzryder Posts: 129 Member
need friends for support and encouragement, 54 yo and hoping someone out there want to join and we help each other on this journey , thanks Pat

Replies

• PhoebesFit
    Options
    Hi Pat,
    You can add me if you'd like. Its more fun with friends. :happy:
  • michellemythen
    Options
    You can add me too need some motivation
  • kuzurichan
    Options
    I made this thread a while ago - there are plenty of awesome people to choose from! :)
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/694202-the-hopefully-biiiig-i-need-friends-thread
  • vzryder
    vzryder Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Thank you and added:) Good luck Pat
  • Caroleann57
    Caroleann57 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm new too. I'm 55 years young and would love to be your friend.
  • You can certainly add me Pat :-) x its my first day of my journey today x
  • SA_80_2012
    SA_80_2012 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, im not so new to MFP, but i really need some MFP friends and motivation too.

I'm about to turn 32, live in Australia and have been trying extra hard to get fit lately after breaking up from a long-distance relationship.

My new focus in on making myself as healthy as possible, both physically and mentally (and spiritually).

I dream of becoming a mother one say - hopefully soon- so i know i really need to be at my optimum for when and if that happens.

Please feel free to add me
  • jmilleratt
    Options
    Can add me - Restarting MFP again after 4 months I and also looking for friends to help me keep on track.
  • tquinn27
    tquinn27 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! I have only been on about 3 weeks. I am 48 and need all the help I can get. Love to be there for others. It is definitely more fun with friends!
  • ssmlnmcjm
    Options
    WELCOME!! Fairly new also!! Feel free to add me if you like...I love on here it has helped me alot..:happy:
  • alice74
    alice74 Posts: 28
    Options
    Hi Pat,

You can add me too. :-)
  • becka1998
    Options
    Hi everyone! This is my first week. So I need all the help I can get. I have been starting and stopping since March. This time I am going to stick with it and try even harder.
  • _kannnd
    _kannnd Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm always up for more motivation...giving and receiving! :)
  • fabulessmommy
    fabulessmommy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome to MFP. You can do this. Feel free to add me! :)
  • tap_0072
    tap_0072 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You can add me! :)
  • lianneclarkey
    Options
    I'm new too! Feel free to add me, I need all the help I can get :D xx
  • SUPSTAR65
    SUPSTAR65 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone - I need help to stay motivated...please add me and hopefully we can help each other! x
  • sladamssr
    sladamssr Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    add me
  • freshstart46
    Options
    I am starting new with MFP and would really like some friends to help keep me motivated. Please add me :-)
  • CindyMarie_
    CindyMarie_ Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hi Pat, feel free to add me, I promise to help you with motivation and welcome to MFP. :)