6 month update!

Options
zaithyr
zaithyr Posts: 482 Member
Hi fellow mfp'ers!

As of today I have been on MFP for 6 months! I haven't lost a dramatic amount of weight like some of the awesome success stories I've read on here, but I am heading in the right direction. I've lost nearly 30 lbs since joining (I had lost a little over 20 before that, including all the weight I had gained during pregnancy). I've posted the first picture before but I'll include it since it shows my old update pics.

Starting weight on MFP: 265
Current weight: 238 (as of last week)
Goal: 140

I have never been able to stick to anything weight-loss related before so I'm very excited to have met this benchmark. Here's to the rest of the journey!! :flowerforyou:

First pic (far left) is when I was 35 weeks pregnant, 2nd pic is when I was at my pre-pregnancy weight (I hadn't gained a whole lot), last pic was taken a month ago I believe)
comparison-1.png

A few weeks before I joined
265lbs3-24-12.jpg

These next two pictures were taken within the last few weeks :)
newshirtcrop.jpg
dateoutfitpic-small.jpg

Replies

• hollin40
    hollin40 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look GREAT!! Keep up the hard work...it takes time and you are doing it the right way! Way to go!
  • RPerkins726
    Options
    That is fabulous--way to go!!! And I love how happy you look in the last three pics. You're glowing on the inside, too. :) keep it up!
  • StinkyWinkies
    StinkyWinkies Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    excellent!
  • DonnaLeeCattes
    DonnaLeeCattes Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    You are doing great, keep it, you look awesome
  • zaithyr
    Options
    Thank you! :)
  • topshopperwantabe
    topshopperwantabe Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    great job in just 6 months, keep up the work, you can do this!!
  • OTchic
    OTchic Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    u did a great job in 6mths !! you can make ur goal 6 months will come by quick!!
  • mrsmustgetmuscles1
    mrsmustgetmuscles1 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Happy Anniversary, you're doing great!
  • LadyRishworth
    LadyRishworth Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!
  • zaithyr
    Options
    Thanks! I hope by my 1 year anniversary to be down some more weight, but I think more than that I would like to be able to run 5k. :) Even as a kid I couldn't run very well, so it would definitely be an accomplishment for me!
  • adavis59
    adavis59 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Honey, you're doing a great job! I can definitely see the difference! Keep it up!
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Amazing job, you and I weigh the same and are losing at the same rate, keep up the great work. Btw, I love the outfits, you are so beautiful. I have 5 kids myself, I totally understand the daily struggle to lose the weight after pregnancies. Keep up the excellent work, feel free to friend me if you like.
  • longingforcontrol
    Options
    wow, you look so beautiful!! What a big change already.
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are looking great - love the trend and that beautiful smile!
  • GaPeachRealtor
    Options
    You look awesome! Keep it up!
  • baodell
    baodell Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    you are looking great! congrats!!
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    you llok GREAT!! keep up the good work!!1
  • megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    You are doing an amazing job, and can I just say how adorable you are?! Keep up the fantastic work! Can't wait to see your final results!
  • NJL13500
    NJL13500 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    HUGE change already! You look great. Keep up the good work.
  • zaithyr
    Options
    @pkw58- I definitely smile more now than I used to! lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!