Like Bagels?

Options
I found a new item (well, here anyway)....Thomas Bagel Thins. They are 110 calories. I cooked a 1/4 cup of garden vegetable Egg Beaters (= to one egg) and a couple of slices of deli thin ham and put them on a toasted bagel. It was very filling and only 160 calories total. Yummy!!!

Replies

• CurtsGirl
    Options
    I've seen the thin buns, but not thin bagels! I'll definitely be looking for them. Which store did you find them?
  • LETIN1
    LETIN1 Posts: 38
    Options
    I saw those bagels yesterday at the supermarket. But was not sure. I'm glad you tried it. That will be on my shopping list next week.
  • creativefrugalmom
    creativefrugalmom Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    We actually have a Mrs. Baird's outlet here and that's where I found them. Since I found them, I have seen them at Kroger and Albertson's as well.
  • ciaokelly
    Options
    ooo sounds yum, will look for them at the store. thanks for the idea =)
  • ScarletTarah
    ScarletTarah Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    They are so delicious, I love the everything ones, and they are filling, also the natures own sandwhich round thins are good as well I thought they'd be very messy with a ton of veggies in it but it held together great.
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    I love the sandwich thins!!
  • creativefrugalmom
    creativefrugalmom Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Me too! They are great with tuna salad and my kids love them too!
  • muth3rluvx2
    muth3rluvx2 Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    If you want to switch it up a bit, Pepperidge Farms has a sandwich thin, 7 grain - VERY YUMMY and 100 cals. :-) I'll keep my eyes out for the bagel thins too - think they'd be good w/ "diet" cream cheese????? lolololol