Im new and want friends for motivation!

Options
Hi, I'm Lianne!

I am the worst dieter ever!! Would appreciate if other old or new members could add me, i need all the help I can get!!
Thanks guys

xx

Replies

• Jim_1960
    Jim_1960 Posts: 399
    Options
    This site will definately help you. It has me.....
    Add as Friend if you want.
  • Magentahughes
    Options
    I am not new I have been on here off and on for about a year but have never reached out to find friends on here to help me stay accountable. I would love to have people add me as well. Thanks!!
  • kdub67
    kdub67 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty new, too (about a month) and would love more friends for inspiration...This site has been amazing at helping me along with my new, hopefully permanent(!), lifestyle...so please add me!
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Hey hey,

It's not a diet, it's a 'lifestyle change'. Haha doesn't that get annoying the more times you hear it lol.

Lob me a friends request if you'd like :)
  • So I created an account almost a year ago, but never followed through with logging in and holding myself accountable. It's a new start!!
  • sandobr1
    sandobr1 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I signed up in the summer, and started hanging out more the last few weeks, feel free to add me, I plan on being here a long time and pretty much log in daily. Also my diary is open to friends and I log everything if you need ideas :)

Good luck.
  • djoiner31
    Options
    I created my account a while ago, but have never taken advantage of the support. I would love some support & as well as to be support for others. Now I just have to figure out how to add people! LOL
  • JennKoz529
    JennKoz529 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hey there!

Welcome to MFP! I've been logging off and on for the past year and I've found that when I log it helps control my weight. I've also found that this has been a great way for me to figure out true portion sizes. I am HORRIBLE when it comes to portion sizes!!!

Dieting has got to be on the top 5 list of the hardest things to STICK with in life! Feel free to add me for some support!!! :smile:

Jenn
  • MICHELEC122
    Options
    Me too and I am already struggling to find the right balance of foods to eat daily. Are you having the same trouble?
  • bigjon69420
    Options
    I'm also looking for some people to share with and encourage. My wife isn't into eating healthy and every time I start doing good she sabotages my diet by bring home junk food. Or begging me to pick some up for her then after you have one nite u say screw it and stuff yourself then u feel like crap that's what is going on with me. I'm also in a addiction geared 12 step anonoumous fellowship so I know how benifitual it can be having a support group.jon
  • 4sandrad
    4sandrad Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This place is great for motivation and support. Feel free to add me.
  • shinkalork
    shinkalork Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    it's THE motivation place... People are amazing here.
    I sent you a friend request

Take care
  • jonwv
    jonwv Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me if yah want...i am on here everyday...not as much during weekends but still on here

anybody that wants to add me feel free
  • Yankees242
    Yankees242 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    On here everyday...
    I try to motivate everyone on my friends list

add me : )
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • TerryWiggs
    Options
    Add me if you like. I have been here almost a year and find it a great place for motivation.
  • wings651
    wings651 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Like several others who posted, I am not new, but returning and need accountability. I have about 50 pounds to lose and having a hard time. I quit smoking three months ago so time to get off my butt and get to work! Please add me as a friend, thanks!
  • SlimsLiftingMoreThanLipstick
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I'm 34 (almost 35) lost 32 lbs and have been maintaining for over 2 months! I log in daily (day 266) and often give tips and advice on my news-feed.
  • AiimeeDee
    AiimeeDee Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hola, feel free to add me, or anyone else. Great place to reach your goals!
  • bago08
    bago08 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    This is a good place. Welcome. Best of luck