need friends and support

Options
Hi everyone. I've tried to diet my whole life but now that I'm 40 I really need to lose it. My bones don't like the weight. Let's do it together! :smile:

Replies

• CDunion
    Options
    Hi there,

I have just started today too and I am looking for some friends also! I will add you to my network! :o)

Good luck!

C
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    Both of you can feel free to add me.....
  • Jim_1960
    Jim_1960 Posts: 399
    Options
    Here to support so add me everyone!
  • NARojas
    Options
    I started a few days ago and need support too feel free to add me :smile:
  • bigjon69420
    Options
    I've been doing this for A couple of months. My wife had lapban weigh loss surgery. And she has gainedherweight back. I'm struggling with living with someone who always wants to sabotoge my diet. She'll bring home candy or ask me to go to Dairy Queen to get her a blizzard. I need a support group people to share recipes with. I'm very busy and work 70 hrs a week and have a 5 and 6 year old boys or I would probably do weigh watchers or something. I am a member of a a12 step recovery program so I know how much having a support group can help.
  • bigjon69420
    Options
    I've been doing this for A couple of months. My wife had lapban weigh loss surgery. And she has gainedherweight back. I'm struggling with living with someone who always wants to sabotoge my diet. She'll bring home candy or ask me to go to Dairy Queen to get her a blizzard. I need a support group people to share recipes with. I'm very busy and work 70 hrs a week and have a 5 and 6 year old boys or I would probably do weigh watchers or something. I am a member of a a12 step recovery program so I know how much having a support group can help.
  • mrsgiffin
    mrsgiffin Posts: 122
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I love this website and am wanting to lose a good 10 pounds before Thanksgiving!! So let's do it together!!!
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Been cal counting since January and using mfp since July, not regretted it once! :) Feel free to add me for positive attitude and tips if needed! ;) Good luck!
  • SlimsLiftingMoreThanLipstick
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 34 (almost 35) lost 32 lbs and have been maintaining for over 2 months! I log in daily (day 266) and often give tips and advice on my news-feed.
  • hopefulsheena
    hopefulsheena Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Not new to the site, however, new to the support and message boards. I feel that's the next step in this journey (since my sister never logs on). Anyone feel free to add me as well. :)
  • SALLAIN88
    SALLAIN88 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    The more friends and support you have the better your success - EVERYONE can add me!!!
  • crazy_ninja
    crazy_ninja Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Are there some crazy peeps? Need more fun :tongue:
  • fitwithfood
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends for motivation, accountability, and support. Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • amberforgo
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. Only been doing the community side of MFP for about a week.
  • ggjehx
    ggjehx Posts: 7
    Options
    feel free to add me :smile:
  • tmiles1951
    tmiles1951 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is my 4th week. I am 60 years old and I need to lose at least 20 pounds. To date, I have lost 5 pounds. I love this website. It keeps me on track:love: . I hope you join me because I know support is important.
  • mumtoadiva
    mumtoadiva Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    if anyone wants to add me please do as this is my first week, and i will admit i am finding it very hard as food is like an addiction to me since i quit the rest!! x wishing you al,l much success xxx
  • krainbird
    krainbird Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I love this site. I enjoy helping others and keeping them motivated. Everyone one on here rocks!
  • MrsTre
    MrsTre Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Ha! I can relate to hitting 40 and those aches kicking in. Thank goodness we get second chances. I'm on chance number 100, but who's counting....More support will help me get there with you guys.