New

Options
I'm 21 years old and have been struggling with my weight for several years. I am currently at the heaviest I have ever been and am miserable. I have struggled with dieting for a while, I always start off strong and then get discouraged and give up. Lately my attitude has changed and I have been going to the gym 3-4 times a week, and have been much more conscious of what I am eating. I hope that using the food and exercise tracking here I will be able to have more success in my weight loss this time, while continuing to become more conscious of what I am eating and how much I am eating.

Replies

• TwentyTen
    Options
    You are on the right track just landing here. Welcome and stick with us. :flowerforyou:

More than the great tools here, you will find motivation, inspiration and support to help yu reach your goal.
  • silmarwen
    Options
    thanks
  • lenahofman
    lenahofman Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    thats good! i just joined today and i love it already lol
  • sdscouser
    Options
    Welcome to you all. I have been on this site now for around two months and it has helped me to lose 13lbs. The motivation you get from talking to others and knowing that others are out there with the same goals and problems is a real help. This site really helps when you have those bad days when all you want to do is eat, or the scales are not moving.

Tracking your calories is a great way to lose weight sensibly, much better than crash dieting. The other thing is dont consider your self to be on a diet, try to see it as a lifestyle change and something that is for the long term. Good Luck.