ripped in 30

Options
anyone tried ripped in 30? How does it compare to 30 ds?

Replies

• AnjaZ89
    AnjaZ89 Posts: 235
    Options
    does anybody have an idea where to find it online?
  • jade_131
    jade_131 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    It's harder than 30 Day Shred.
  • jade_131
    jade_131 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You can get it on amazon and stuff, it's everywhere! Go to your local Target I got mine there.
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
  • AnjaZ89
    AnjaZ89 Posts: 235
    Options
    You can get it on amazon and stuff, it's everywhere! Go to your local Target I got mine there.

haha yeah, well, i live in ecuador, shipping would take like an eternity and would cost like 3 times the price of the dvd xD
  • smexyaddie
    Options
    I'm starting ripped in 30 today. Is this harder than the 30 DS? Don't know what to use first cause i got both
  • 3under2
    3under2 Posts: 133
    Options
    I did 30DS first (did all 30 days in a row without missing any) and saw great results. I did RI30 right after (did 6 days a week) and saw AMAZING results. I am now onto Body Revolution.

It works if you follow the plan. Good Luck!

Scarlet

ETA ... I thought RI30 was much harder. There was more strength work.
  • 3under2
    Options
    I'm starting ripped in 30 today. Is this harder than the 30 DS? Don't know what to use first cause i got both

If you are use to exercising then start with Ripped. If not, go 30DS.
  • Philllbis
    Philllbis Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    I've done both and I thought I got better results with 30DS. I might go back and do RI30 again though.
  • dancinginrain
    dancinginrain Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I agree with those who said RI30 is harder! And its a few minutes longer as well. I do both, at the moment, 5 days out of 7, and switch the levels around a bit for variation depending on how much/little other exercise i'm doing that day. Love them both, a great workout in a short time. Love Jillian!
  • lmruthe
    lmruthe Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have done it. It has 4 levels. I did each level for 10 days. Levels 3 and 4 are killers. I am going to start over in a few days.
  • lookgreatfast
    lookgreatfast Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    which one yeilds better weight loss?
  • Dad_of_3
    Dad_of_3 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Bump for later reading.
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    i am doing rin30 for my second time. I got the same results with rin30 and 30ds. i didn't find either one harder then the other, about the same category. The 1st time i did rin30 right after i finished 30ds so i found level 1 on rin30 easier... this time i did it a month after and i find it just as hard.. not harder, the same.
  • lady_jessi
    lady_jessi Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I am just starting Ripped in 30 now, and I don't find it any harder than 30DS. I am starting it right after 30DS level three, so that may be a factor. I actually like RI30 much better. You go through exercises a little faster so you don't feel like you're doing V raises for a freaking eternity. I haven't found it online at all either. I went ahead and bought it.
  • heateris
    heateris Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    does anybody have an idea where to find it online?

i just got a used copy off eBay for $8 shipped.
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    10 bucks brand new at walmart.
  • melliebelly77
    Options
    I'm doing 30DS now and just bought the Ripped DVD to start as soon as I'm done. 30 Day Shred is giving me great results and I can't wait to do Ripped!
  • byrnette
    byrnette Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    It all depends on your fitness level when you start. I do not think I could have stuck with RI30 if I had not started out with 30DS. In addition, I wore a heart rate monitor and I got higher calorie burn with RI30 -- I think b/c it is slightly longer -- and harder in my opnion
  • 3under2
    Options
    It all depends on your fitness level when you start. I do not think I could have stuck with RI30 if I had not started out with 30DS. In addition, I wore a heart rate monitor and I got higher calorie burn with RI30 -- I think b/c it is slightly longer -- and harder in my opnion

I totally agree. I did 30DS first and then RI30 and I got better results and burn with RI30. I think there are more strength type moves in it.

Scarlet
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!