Back again and ready to do this!

Options
Well its time to give this weight loss thing another try! lol This time I am more motivated that ever!!! But I am also looking for the added motivation and support from other MFP members. :) Crappy thing is I have to lose old weight before I start my new journey!!!! August 2011 I start MFP at 231 pounds. Over about 5 months I lost 50 pounds and got down to 180 pounds. After much cheating and no more working out, last Sunday I weighed in at 209.8. :( But thats not going to bring me down! Last Monday my husband and I re-registered for MFP and got a gym membership! One week down and already lost 5 pounds!

August 2011- 231 lbs
Feb 2012- 180 lbs (-50 lbs)
October 8th 2012- 209.8lbs ( +30 lbs) :(

Goal #1: Jan 2013- 180lbs (lose old weight and start losing new weight)
Overall Goal: 140-150lbs

Replies

• mayo252
    Options
    Xtina:
    I'm back again too. I had lost about 20 pounds earlier this year and put them all back on! Now I am mad and motivated! My husband is starting again also, so that should help! We plan on walking at least 5 nights a week. I really don't want to get into the holiday season with this extra weight on and I want to feel better and look better also!

Good luck to you and your husband!!
    :smile:
  • Xtina255
    Xtina255 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks and good luck to yall as well! :)
  • WALKITOFF1
    Options
    HI BACK AGAIN!!!!

LIKE YOUR GOAL AND PRESISTANCE. YOU CAN DO IT AND I WOULD LIKE TO DO IT WITH YOU. NEED MOTIVATION TOO.

WAITING TO HERE FROM YOU FOR TODAYS SUPPORT.

I'M WORKING ON NOT EATING INBETWEEN MEALS. IF I GET THE URGE MAKING IT FRUIT TODAY.

LULU
  • charkendrick
    charkendrick Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm back again as well. I'm 12 pounds over what I started at a couple of years ago! Consistency and dedication is what I'm working for this time. I'm tired of not being able to fit in my jeans :) Good luck to you.