Replies

• xoTammyox
    xoTammyox Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Once a month.
  • dmurphy1975
    dmurphy1975 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Every morning, I only log weight lost when I have seen it gone for more than one day. Fluctuations don't bother me but remind me that I may need to look at my food or hydration a bit closer.
  • KilikiMom
    KilikiMom Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    usually every day an not because im obsessed or anything i just find it fascinating what certain foods/drinks does to my weight on a daily basis...to me its interesting LOL...that i can be say 146lbs one day and 141 the very next...it shows me really how much salt i have taken in the day before thats for sure LOL
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Once a week, every Friday morning before breakfast.
    I feel if I did it every day, I'd drive myself crazy.
  • Goal_Driven
    Goal_Driven Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Once a week, same day, same time of day - first thing in the morning, after restroom and before breakfast. I'm seeing a nice trend. I have a calender on my fridge that I write my weigh-ins on and to keep up with my 30DS, and it's nicely going downward little by little.. except for this past week, it was the exact same, but at least no gain! :)
  • Nicloeka
    Nicloeka Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every day. But I don't obsess about it. It helps me stay on track and stay motivated.
  • emmalene1984
    emmalene1984 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I try to weigh myself every day at the same time, I like to see the natural fluctuations and don't let them discourage me. I also find it helps to show me the effects of different foods/ exercise, like if i ate a lot of sodium or drank alcohol the day or two before its good to see the water weight fluctuations etc. also i track it on a spreadsheet on my computer that way if my weight is up a little on 'weigh in day' (sat am) i can see if there is an overall trend and whether its going down, up or maintaining. personally, this method works for me and i find it encouraging, i don't stand on the scales in morning holding my breath for a drop in the number, if i only did it once a week or month and there wasn't a decent drop in the number from the week before i would be disappointed. If that works for you, that's great though.
  • hawaii86442
    Options
    I am a everyday weigher. I always have been when serious about my weight. I find when I quit doing that I become lax with my diet and exercise.
  • cpaman87
    cpaman87 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Every day and I do not get discouraged by natural fluctuations, because I have one official weigh in day that I record my weight once a week, Friday mornings. :)

Ditto. Except my weigh in day is Monday. It keeps me from misbehaving over the weekend.
  • JohnMessmer
    Options
    Once a week, in fact I am in a great little group of people who weigh in every Friday Morning, feel free to join the fun : http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/8411-friday-weigh-in-s
  • silviabobad01
    Options
    Hi my name is Silvia. I'm 42, 5'2 and I have about 50 pounds to drop. Since I started two weeks ago I've lost 10 pounds, so I actually have 40 pounds to drop now. I weight myself daily because my weight changes daily, in order to stay on top of my weightloss, I check it daily.:happy:
  • VeganZombie13
    Options
    I weight everyday if I remember lol
  • Cyngen
    Cyngen Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Daily. I record it each Friday. I do a daily check just to keep me focused on my end goals. Helps me to eat properly and to get the exercise I want to get in.
  • Barbell_Jules
    Barbell_Jules Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Officially, to track my weight here, once a week. Every Friday morning. But I'd be lying to you if I told you that was the only time I weighed. I certainly get on the scale a few times a week.
  • Scottish_charlene_84
    Options
    I used to weigh once a week but sometimes id be expecting a good loss and then be dissapointed so i now weigh everyday. i like to see the fluctuations and it also sets me up for my proper weigh in on a sat morn