I Finally Weigh What My Driver's License Says I Weigh!

Options
*Doing a little happy dance*

Replies

• mmtschan
    mmtschan Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    hahaha, I'm not there yet! Congratulations!
  • tbetz1
    tbetz1 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Wow, I just looked at mine and did I really lie, I have 17 kg to lose if I want to reach that weight, lol

Great job by the way!
  • lisavirani
    lisavirani Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    That's my goal! I want to be at least 147 (what I was at 16) I am currently at 166... so I'm almost there! I started at 199 about 4 months ago.
  • melliebelly77
    Options
    Haha! Awesome! I have 22 more lbs to be what my license says. Almost there:) I was like 74 lbs heavier than what my license showed originally!~
  • mama4loca
    mama4loca Posts: 181
    Options
    Mine still says my weight before I had kids! haha They're probably like. "OK delusional lady!" Good for you!
  • HermioneDanger118
    HermioneDanger118 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Hahaha, that's awesome!! I weigh nowhere near what mine says I do ... yet. :tongue:
  • Zombielicious
    Zombielicious Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I have about 12-13 pounds to go! I had just gotten back from a deployment when I got my my license (deployments are the time when everybody in the military has nothing else to do but go to the gym)...I need to get back to that weight!
  • llmcconnell
    llmcconnell Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    This topic made me giggle, because I too lied about my weight and was in denial at the time of my DL renewal.. It will be awesome to be at the weight or under my DL weight. So congrats to you for being there :)
  • FlyRobynFly
    Options
    So cool, I know what you mean! I will celebrate when that happens for me!
  • jealous_loser
    Options
    I guess I am lucky in Canada, our driver's licenses don't have a weight on it.

Good for you though!
  • CJ_Holmes
    CJ_Holmes Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    I laughed when I saw this- that's my goal too!
  • PDLUCKY
    PDLUCKY Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I have to renew in January and according to mine I weigh 250 LOL I wonder if they will believe it is really me. I should probably take my birth certificate with me when I go.
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I have to renew mine by Dec. 3rd - as of now I'm 25lbs UNDER what it says. I can't wait to change the weight to something lower and it actually be the truth...LOL
  • dadzpeach
    dadzpeach Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I had to pull mine out to check. I am actually 1 pound less!!!!! YAY!!!
  • SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options
    <<<Michigander. Thankfully, we don't have our weight on our driver's licenses :smile:
  • julieh391
    julieh391 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    It's so strange to me that states put weights on licenses. I'm in PA, so no weight here.

Oh, and YAY! Great job. :smile:
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. We don't have our weight on our license in Canada, or at least Ontario, which is good because mine would be waaaay off. :)
  • Carla_wfpb
    Carla_wfpb Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    I guess I am lucky in Canada, our driver's licenses don't have a weight on it.

Good for you though!

Where in Canada is that? In BC we have a weight on our license. (And I have about 20 lbs to go before I'm not lying lol)
  • EricaRuns27
    EricaRuns27 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I made it to my DL weight and lost 5 lbs more!!! 

Congrats to u, it's an awesome feeling!
  • LauraDotts
    LauraDotts Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I just pulled mine license out to check. I was pleasantly surprised to discover that I currently weigh exactly what my Driver's License says I weigh. Thank you for bringing this unknown victory to my attention. Woohoo.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!