Good morning

Options
Good morning all. I am new to this site. It was recommended by a friend of mine. How's everyone today?

Nate

Replies

• nhudson01
    nhudson01 Posts: 31
    Options
    Good morning all. I am new to this site. It was recommended by a friend of mine. How's everyone today?

Nate
  • kerikitkat
    kerikitkat Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Hey, friend! Welcome!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Welcome to the family. :smile:
  • beautifulbay
    beautifulbay Posts: 159
    Options
    :drinker: Hello!! :bigsmile:
  • nhudson01
    Options
    Thanks all. So from the looks of it people talk about just about anything on here. That is great. Maybe someone can help me HAH! I had a date last night and I'm not sure how it went. Any experts in here on how to tell if you screwed up a date? ::ohwell:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hi Nate, welcome to the site!!! This is a great group of people!!!!

As far as the date goes......how did it end???? HAHAHAHHA!
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    :flowerforyou: welcome!
  • nhudson01
    Options
    It ended ok I think. I mean here's the thing. This girl is, how do I put this, beautiful beyond what I can describe. Not sure, but I wonder if maybe she isn't out of my league.
  • GravyGurl
    Options
    :noway: Love knows no leagues
  • TamTastic
    Options
    It ended ok I think. I mean here's the thing. This girl is, how do I put this, beautiful beyond what I can describe. Not sure, but I wonder if maybe she isn't out of my league.

You need to stop that thinking right now. Have the confidence in yourself.....and beautifil women aren't ALWAYS stupid..they know a good guy too!! :wink:
  • barracudamuscle
    barracudamuscle Posts: 313 Member
    Options

Just hope shes blind, and deaf and you'll get lucky like me :). Youll fine the "hott" chicks your speaking of often don't get hit on too often. Personally I don't hit on woman really, I like to know a girl before I take her out, but then again I've been off the market for a couple years. If she's worth keeping it will take time to eat the seeds you sow, if shes shallow, selfish, a money dwindling *kitten*, don't stress it, she wasn't worth the looks the true beauty is inside!

You can get surgery to make you skinnier, you can get surgery for bigger boobs, a rounder *kitten*, a bigger smile, etc etc but you CANNOT I REPEAT CANNOT get a surgery to fix someones personality which to me is the most important thing of all! Now I'm not sure what all you want long term or just playing around but personally I'd rather take out a girl that has the most awesome personality then an annoying shallow hot one because the personality one that doesnt meet the populations definition of "smoking hot" is more fun, because I've been out with the hot ones, been disappointed 9 times out of 10 and couldnt stand being with them, then I'd go out with those girls next store and dam it was fun!

Once you get the personality and the hott looks now thats the icing on the cake my friend! So the whole meaning of this rant is don't sell yourself short, you never know just get to know her a little, give it time before the next date ( you know the 3 day rule at least) and maybe just stick to the normal conversation youve been having with her untl then. Goodluck, I hope it turns out well my friend!:drinker:
  • GravyGurl
    Options

( you know the 3 day rule at least)

There's a 3 day rule? Clue me in on this rule :laugh:
  • nhudson01
    Options
    HAHA thanks guys. When I say out of my league I dont really mean just because she is beautiful. I actually mean her personality. She is one of those people that you meet and think "am I still breathing?" because its like you are so caught up in all that she is. She just captivates you from the first minute man. Not to mention she is hilarious, and did I mention beautiful? and her smile?
  • TamTastic
    Options
    HAHA thanks guys. When I say out of my league I dont really mean just because she is beautiful. I actually mean her personality. She is one of those people that you meet and think "am I still breathing?" because its like you are so caught up in all that she is. She just captivates you from the first minute man. Not to mention she is hilarious, and did I mention beautiful? and her smile?

Awwww new love!!! It's so sweet to see it on here.....with other's too :wink:
  • barracudamuscle
    Options
    Well after you go out on a fate you dont call her back under any cirmcumstances any sooner than 3 days if you like her. If you do some girls feel smothered or think your moving too quick. This isnt really applicable if you work with them or see them but you know.

I can cotest when I met my special someone in Maui I was dying to talk to her ( we didn't really know each others feelings yet) she left that sunday afternoon and i left that night, well I was determinded not to come off clingy, well turns out she called me on Tuesday :) She was dying to talk to me but didn't want to come off too strong! Hell if I would have known she felt the same in Maui all that time I would have kissed her at the Iao Needle when it was perfect, on well when we go for our honeymoon I'm getting layed (hehe I love phuns!):bigsmile:
  • beautifulbay
    beautifulbay Posts: 159
    Options
    aaw, Nate...that is such sweet stuff.....do you tell HER this??
  • nhudson01
    Options
    Yeah but I am not so confident that she returns the feelings. Damn I need to talk to someone that knows how to make a woman happy! I am ridiculous man. I am not smooth at all!
  • GravyGurl
    Options
    Well after you go out on a fate you dont call her back under any cirmcumstances any sooner than 3 days if you like her. If you do some girls feel smothered or think your moving too quick. This isnt really applicable if you work with them or see them but you know.

I can cotest when I met my special someone in Maui I was dying to talk to her ( we didn't really know each others feelings yet) she left that sunday afternoon and i left that night, well I was determinded not to come off clingy, well turns out she called me on Tuesday :) She was dying to talk to me but didn't want to come off too strong! Hell if I would have known she felt the same in Maui all that time I would have kissed her at the Iao Needle when it was perfect, on well when we go for our honeymoon I'm getting layed (hehe I love phuns!):bigsmile:

:laugh: ok that splains it lol I will hafta remember that... haven't dated in a long time .... but I'll tuck this lil fact away for next year maybe in case I need it. :laugh:
  • barracudamuscle
    Options
    Nate, dont try to be something your not.....

Ive found trying to chase some girls actually works opposite in alot of cases. If you be yourself and take things at your pace and your comfort level and don't put pressure on the situation your bound to find that special someone, she might even be the one, just let the nerves go a little and play it cool, like hanging with your buddys sister ( you do know not to date,kiss, have sex with, skinny dip,etc with your bros sister right? Man rule number 7!)
  • barracudamuscle
    Options
    :laugh: ok that splains it lol I will hafta remember that... haven't dated in a long time .... but I'll tuck this lil fact away for next year maybe in case I need it. :laugh:

You never know there princess, Its when you least suspect it that the love bug crawls in and grabs you and tears your heart open to add another! ( Sounds horrific,lol you know what I mean!)

I completely gave up on the whole girlfriend idea after trying so hard and dealing with just shallow, incompatable girls, well about a few months later I was being myself and didnt care about all the pretty girls around me in Maui at the hostel I stayed at, and somehoe attracted that blind/deaf girl you see in my pics. BTW Im only kidding she isnt either of those but something bite her love bug from me and won't let go, just don't tell her shes downgrading until after she signs the papers in October! :bigsmile: :drinker: