Even a bad day is a good day!!

Options
After seeing a fellow MFP suggest this, I did it and beleive that others should do it too!!!

I input my diary with what I was eating before I started this diet!!

Without even noticing I was eating almost 3,000 cals a day!! I'm now eating 1,600... No wonder i've been putting on weight!

Now I know that if I go over my cal intake by a couple of hundred at the weekends, even that bad day is a good day!

DONT GIVE UP!

Replies

• Fat2Fit145
    Fat2Fit145 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    True!...well said
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    A lot of people don't realize that, I'm on 2lbs/week calories so even when I go over by 100-400 calories I'm still under my 1lbs/week calories. Compared to some days before when I would have 5k-7k days a couple of times a week.
  • mulderpf
    mulderpf Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    You are so right!! People shouldn't sweat the bad days too much (I try to log everything and even if the number is a bit high, it's just one day - not like it used to be - every day!!).
  • ThatDarnZach
    ThatDarnZach Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Amen!
  • LadySuze
    LadySuze Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    So true! I'm glad you posted this :D
  • Westbury84
    Westbury84 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am glad to hear of the relapses, of so many people. I have lost about 30 lbs and just started using MyfitnessPal last week. I overdosed on granola and flax seed yesterday excedding my suggest calorie count by 8OO. I guess I should have read the label on the box, before walking into the movies. I silverlining is that it wasnt donuts/candy, which it would have been 6 months ago. :)
  • sunnybeth33
    Options
    Love this!!