The person above you.......Am I the only one?

Options
Am I the only one that thinks all those "The person above you" threads are really stupid and a waste of bandwidth? I clicked on a few of them but never posted in them once I realized how really pointless they are. Clearly lots of people post in them but it escapes me as to why people do.

Rant off. :grumble:

Replies

• SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I think you look like a dear...maybe I'm the only one that thinks that.
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one that thinks all those "The person above you" threads are really stupid and a waste of bandwidth? I clicked on a few of them but never posted in them once I realized how really pointless they are. Clearly lots of people post in them but it escapes me as to why people do.

It's just one of those things.
  • calichica35
    calichica35 Posts: 229 Member
    Options

You know the old adage...if you can't be 'em, join 'em...
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

It helps the day go by quickly, if nothing else...oh, nice rack by the way :bigsmile:
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Its usually a good source of ego bust on days that you feel like an attention *kitten*, unless you get skipped over like I do all the time
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    Yes, they are a waste of bandwidth.

This thread, on the other hand...
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    As somebody who thinks those posts are kinda childish (even though I have been guilty of participating in them myself), I think its even more juvenile to whine and complain about them when there are bigger problems out there than b****ing about s thread where people compliment each other
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Its usually a good source of ego bust on days that you feel like an attention *kitten*, unless you get skipped over like I do all the time

:sad: me too
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    i give you a 10!!! YOU ARE SO HOT!!! WHY ARE YOU EVEN ON HERE?!?!?!?!?!
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    i give you a 10!!! YOU ARE SO HOT!!! WHY ARE YOU EVEN ON HERE?!?!?!?!?!

would not date
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one that could care less what you think?
  • crazylovergrl
    crazylovergrl Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I like green shirts.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I got skipped...again! I has a sad now :sad:
  • Punisher1130
    Punisher1130 Posts: 98 Member
    Options

Never skips over my fcp!
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one that could care less what you think?

No, you could not.
  • hiker359
    hiker359 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I'll agree, they're rather silly most of the time; but everybody has their own way to pass the time. Some play the 'above you' games, I work on tossing playing cards into a hat. To each their own.
  • Punisher1130
    Punisher1130 Posts: 98 Member
    Options

I never skip you either SSB ;)
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    I'll agree, they're rather silly most of the time; but everybody has their own way to pass the time. Some play the 'above you' games, I work on tossing playing cards into a hat. To each their own.

Do you ever make one?
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    I like green shirts.

With purple pants and a red hat.
  • Dancerten
    Dancerten Posts: 237 Member
    Options

But I just answered your question on 'Question the Person BELOW You!' :flowerforyou: