100lbs lost in 11 Months

Options

Replies

• BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    DIVA you on fire!!!!
  • Miekspeak
    Options
    Congrats, you look amazing. I also think it is great that you dress well at every size. I need to be better about that.
  • talaysia3
    talaysia3 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Job well done...you look amazing!
  • wimeezer
    wimeezer Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration - and look amazing. You have great style! Those last 50 don't stand a chance.
  • send2annie
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! You go girl! You look great!!!
  • richellekramer
    Options
    Congratulations! I am so close to 100 as well but really slow now. Glad to see your #'s. Helps me feel like I can get there!
  • cindiva65
    cindiva65 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Congrats, awesome job. Thank you for sharing and inspiring the rest of us!!!! :drinker:
  • mamaleftwich
    mamaleftwich Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!! Congratulations :flowerforyou:
  • Allison714
    Allison714 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You look amazing...congrats on all of the hard work! :)
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look amazing!! Thanks for sharing!! Keep up the good work and I have no doubt you will lose another 50.
  • MrsNANSEE
    Options
    You look way slimmer than 217 pounds. I weigh 200 and I look much heavier than you.

I agree you dont look 217 at all!! You have done amazingly.Such a thinspiration to everyone who reads this! Im off for a nosey at your diary!!
  • Fabulocity
    Fabulocity Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic!
    You are an inspiration!!!
  • FlyRobynFly
    Options
    Congratulations and thank you for posting pictures! You are amazing!
  • kazzy232
    Options
    All I can say is wow, well done.
  • DG82
    DG82 Posts: 105
    Options
    Wow great job!! Congrats! :-)
  • wendygutie
    wendygutie Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much...these last 50 are going to be harder I believe...need to on it more!
    Wow congrats! And good luck on the other 50! By the way, I loveeee that dress you wear in month #9 it looks so good on you!
  • wendygutie
    Options
    Good job on your 93! You look awesome!
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! SUCH an amazing accomplishment! I cannot wait to join you in the 100 club! Keep up the amazing work!
  • wendygutie
    Options
    Go for it...be nosey.....my food will look weird because I am all over the place with food...haha sometimes I don't make dinner and just have snacks.....you will see...I'm an odd ball :p
    You look way slimmer than 217 pounds. I weigh 200 and I look much heavier than you.

I agree you dont look 217 at all!! You have done amazingly.Such a thinspiration to everyone who reads this! Im off for a nosey at your diary!!
  • evclark4669
    Options
    OMG!!!tHAT IS AWESOME!! cONGRATS!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!