That awesome Feeling...

Options
When you dig out your old clothes that didn't fit and realize you have an entire "new" wardrobe! No slice of pizza can beat that.

Replies

• soehlerking
    soehlerking Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    so true.

but also, now i want pizza.
  • RockinSkiBunny
    RockinSkiBunny Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    lol oops!!! sorry!!! :)
  • mlclarke22
    mlclarke22 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    best feeling ever!! keep up the good work!
  • MommaKit79
    Options
    AMEN!!!!! It is AWESOME when you have those clothes to put on again!!!!

Even better when THEY get too big!!! :-)
  • amy4586
    amy4586 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    It is a great feeling...ironically happened to me last night. I used to live with my grandma before I got married and I was going threw my old closet. I left so much stuff because it didn't fit anymore. It fits now tho! I came home with a whole new wardrobe...just in time for fall/winter.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    that god awful feeling when you pull out all the clothes that youve been too big to wear for a couple years and then you try them all on and they are all too big and you have to give them away and that beautiful red dress is just never gonna get worn. Although doing this with my wedding dress was amazing- I just ran outside and handed it to this girl. her face was priceless but she totally accepted it. pay it forward - word?
  • Vonwarr
    Vonwarr Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Yeah! I totally did this recently too!
  • gsmithnp
    gsmithnp Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    So true! Last Friday I put on a pair of jeans that had been sligtly less-snug, and found myself pulling them up ALL. DAY. LONG! I'm going to have to start wearing a belt with them!