Any good hot drinks out there?!

I would like to try something different other than coffee, are there any good hot drinks out there that's not loaded with sugar and fat?

Replies

• There's tons of herbal, sweet, spicy, and zesty teas out there. I like Egyptian Licorice, Dragonfruit Melon Green Tea, Cinnamon apple, white pear, and blueberry.
  • jellybeanmusic
    jellybeanmusic Posts: 161 Member
    I just like putting diluting apple and blackcurrent in hot water, it's really tasty!
  • icimani
    icimani Posts: 1,454 Member
    Red Zinger tea - or Lemon Zinger. There are lots of herbal teas that you can sweeten to taste, or not.

In the Fall/Winter, I like a cup of hot apple cider with a splash of cinnamon schnapps. Not exactly low cal, but I buy the no-sugar-added cider and figure it's a fruit serving.
  • mizroxy13
    mizroxy13 Posts: 466 Member
    I just discovered Celestial Seasonings Cinnamon Apple Tea! I wanted something warm and cozy for the fall without drinking apple cider and all of those calories. This tea is a great replacement and it's sweet too, without any calories. You can throw a slice of apple in it and a cinnamon stick and cozy up! :)
  • I'm a loose leaf tea man, myself. Love the stuff. I don't add anything to it. I like it plain. There are a couple places in my town that make their own blends. I have one right now called 'Dragonheart' It's just a white tea with some pomegranate leaves in it, but it's amazing. I don't really like a lot of sweets though, so finding drinks is easy for me.