really need some motivational friends. D:

Options
Is anyone else looking for accountability?
I need the diary lurkers,
the health freaks,
the exercisers,
the way to go's
people I can learn from

Replies

• bearsgal9
    Options
    I am not a lurker or a health freak but I always have motivational words for my friends! :) And I can always be counted of for a WOO HOO! :) If that helps...
  • _marby
    _marby Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm very motivated and have my food diary available to see for friends. I'm training for my first bikini competition also. So if you want to add me go ahead! :)
  • sweetkeys
    sweetkeys Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    i'd be glad to share the journey - add me if you'd like - I'm on all the time....
  • sselraef
    sselraef Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone
    sounds great :)
  • afoz1990
    afoz1990 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I like to give motivation and my diary is open and I'll look through yours! Feel free to add me :)
  • Dreajewkes
    Options
    Add me :flowerforyou:
  • cwilson26
    cwilson26 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to try to help too!
  • sselraef
    sselraef Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    thank you :D
  • PeteSuppoti
    Options
    I am a snarky little fool at times but I am always willing to help out where I can. Feel free.
  • Nano1360
    Nano1360 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I don't like to be one the health freak ones, but I'm eating clean! with balance nutrition values. I work out 4-5 times a week. And watching my calories!!!! I have been here for 5 month now!!!! I decided it would be a long journey so no hasty or funny diet! no short cut! feel free to add me if you think we can help each other!
    Good luck
  • DixieStarr76
    Options
    I'm good for a cheer session...you can add me, too. :smile:
  • porscheparcher
    Options
    Everyone can add me! I'm a fitness coach. Motivation is my forte ;) I'm here for you all! YOU GOT THIS! <3
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    Is anyone else looking for accountability?
    I need the diary lurkers,
    the health freaks,
    the exercisers,
    the way to go's
    people I can learn from

If this is what you are seeking then seek no mo.... I am usually a good motivator and give feedback is asked. Anyone is welcome to add me but please include a message if you choose to do so. :)