Green coffee bean

Options
Anyone try to green coffee bean thing and have any serious results? Don't know if i believe that yet, although i would LOVE for it to be true!!! They say you can lose without diet or exercise....but we all know in order to keep any amount of weight off you have to diet and exercise!!!!!!!!! (and when i say "diet" i mean eating healthy as a way of life!) Would love to hear some feedback on any experience you have had with this??? Thanks!!!

Replies

• AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    This topic comes up about once every other day or so here. The general consensus is that it's an ineffective "magic pill"...right along with raspberry ketones, african mango and all the other "miracles" promoted/marketed by quacks. The biggest weight loss you'll notice will be in your wallet.
  • Stacyanne324
    Stacyanne324 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I know a lot of people don't believe in these pills but I am not ready to write them off. I was taking them while dieting (not exercising) and was losing some weight (although admittedly it could be from the dieting). Then I completely fell off the wagon and started eating and drinking what I wanted (lots of crap has been what I've wanted it turns out) and I am continuing to take them and haven't gained a pound. I went through a similar phase for a similar time period over the beginning of the summer and gained about 8 pounds. So, who knows if it's the pills or I've just been lucky but no way am I stopping them.

And now that the hubby is back in school (part time on top of an already hectic work schedule) we are finding the need to knock off the late night drinks and snacking (well, he is I'm being supportive) so I'm hoping that a cleaned up diet and continuing these pills starts the scale moving back down again instead of staying stuck.
  • emilymonnig
    Options
    I've been taking it for about 3 weeks...no weight loss yet, and that's WITH diet and exercise. Better luck to you!
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    SAVE YOUR MONEY
    Eat Right
    Move your body

Have money for new clothes :)
  • Off10h8ed
    Off10h8ed Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    SAVE YOUR MONEY
    Eat Right
    Move your body

^ THIS! ^
  • KristinaNK
    Options
    i have been taking them but i do admit that i have not closely followed the instructions of taking them thirty min before meals. I have not been doing good on diet and exercise this week....... i actually gained one pound while taking them so i don't know....... i am getting back on the bandwagon this week for sure. I think with me it is mostly a mind game...... i know i am taking something and i feel like it will help so i tend to do better? i dunno... i am going to finish this bottle and see how it goes....... if i don't see several pounds lost then i don't think i will try again next month.
  • KristinaNK
    Options
    The only reason i tried it was because i got them from someone for 6 bucks. lol i think you are right about saving my money..... they don't seem to work........ which i should of been able to tell seeing that someone sold their bottle for 6 bucks. dumb me... guess we live and learn!!!! lol
  • TheJarv
    TheJarv Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    SAVE YOUR MONEY
    Eat Right
    Move your body

Agree, 100%.