Hi! I'm New and need weight loss buddies!

Options
Hi everyone! I'm new to the site and have been seriously working out for the last couple of weeks (7lbs lost). I recently downloaded this app on my phone to help me keep track of what I'm putting in my mouth :laugh: . I am in need of some serious weight loss friends to help keep me motivated and on the straight and narrow. So please feel free to add me! :smile:

Replies

• IrshRnr56
    IrshRnr56 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I'm new here, this is my second week. I lost 2.5 pounds since I began. I don't mind keeping track of what I eat, but I find that I'm eating a lot less than before.
    Keep blogging and recording your food and drink and you'll be successful. There's lots of good advice and support on this site.
    Again, welcome:smile:
    Margie
  • Oaeneo
    Oaeneo Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi, IrshRnr56! I'm sending you a friend request right now. I too need some accountability and motivation.
  • Oaeneo
    Oaeneo Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Sorry. Wrong user name. I meant I'd add akehsay70. oops.
  • mcgui016
    Options
    Welcome!! Let me be first to say CONGRATULATIONS on wanting to change your life for the better!! I joined MFP in December 11 but didn't start dieting until 3-12. I'm down 55lbs but I still have 40lbs to go. Support is key!! When you diet in groups you have more success, make your diary viewable by your friends so you are accountable for what you eat and weigh in frequently. You will be promised success!

:)
  • jamielynn020610
    jamielynn020610 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I am sending you request. I am also looking to boraden my support team to help me lose the last of the 12lbs I need to drop.
  • akehsay79
    Options
    Thanks to all for the warm welcome!