56lbs down, only 4 to go! Looking for more friends :)

Options
Lyra89
Lyra89 Posts: 674 Member
Hey guys! I've come a long way, and have posted lots of before and after pics before, but like posting a new one every so often to keep my head in the game & to remind you all that its so important to remember how far we've come and to congratulate ourselves EVERY single day!

I'd like some more friends who are very close to goal! The more, the merrier! If you're active on the site & don't starve yourself + eat clean and train mean, please feel free to add me! x :smile:

19770818_647.jpg

Replies

• SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    I am at the same exact spot but I can't seem to effin get there! I was within 2 lbs a cpl weeks ago and then it went back up and it keeps going up and down up and down ARG
  • Lyra89
    Lyra89 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I haven't hit a wall yet and I'm hoping that by Christmas I'll be as toned as you are! ^^ :smile: I just feel so much more comfortable in my body. I have very few pics of when I was heavier and not sure if there are ANY of when I was 13 stone apart from one (already in one of my before&afters on here)

I'm just gonna keep doing what I'm doing and if I need to start mixing up my workouts/macros then so be it! But as long as the scale isn't going UP, I'm damn happy :happy:
  • monette13
    monette13 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    you are more then welcome to add me as a friend. I know I need as much motivating as well.

Monette
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!