My daughter is new...

Options
I'm trying to get my daughter involved with MFP. I have found it to be amazingly helpful and want her to experience this as well. She has made an account for herself but has zero friends to this point. I'd like to swamp her with friends. Her screen name is krysayo. She is 22 so no creeps bugging her cuz her dad will kick your @%#.
Please friend her. She wants to change her life around now let's provide her with some support. She's super friendly and will return your friendship. Thanks!!

Replies

• determined136
    Options
    Done!!!
  • brvzfan13
    brvzfan13 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to get my daughter involved with MFP. I have found it to be amazingly helpful and want her to experience this as well. She has made an account for herself but has zero friends to this point. I'd like to swamp her with friends. Her screen name is krysayo. She is 22 so no creeps bugging her cuz her dad will kick your @%#.
    Please friend her. She wants to change her life around now let's provide her with some support. She's super friendly and will return your friendship. Thanks!!

Makes me :-)! Just sent her a friend request.
  • Colleenb_2012
    Options
    Hey have her add me I am also 22 :D
  • Hlthy4MeNow
    Hlthy4MeNow Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Done!
  • Erienneb
    Erienneb Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Your daughter is 22 and your page says you are 35?
    My parents are young...I'm 21 and my dad's 39....I don't have a problem with super young parents buuuut 13 years? Just curious. Sorry if I'm being nosy.
  • dayotte33
    dayotte33 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. You rock! Just to clarify, I'm 43. Not sure why it says 35 for my age. I'll try to fix it. :-)
  • dayotte33
    dayotte33 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Fixed
  • sweetkeys
    sweetkeys Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    friend request sent :)
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    My daughter is in the same boat, feel free to have your daughter contact her: milouthelion. She lives in France.