new member- want friends

Options
hi there
i recently joined but would like to build my friends list for mutual support. i have been very dedicated since i started two weeks ago. lost a total of about 6pounds in 3 weeks of changes. but would love to exchange stories,advice,and motivation.
thanks!
xo
:)

Replies

• katiebug21
    Options
    Hi. I'm Katie. I just joined two minutes ago. :-P
    It makes it a lot easier when you have someone to talk to.
  • aunienue
    aunienue Posts: 416
    Options
    I'm fairly new to the site but find it very motivating. :smile:

Sue
  • jtrot76
    Options
    Hi Katie I am jess I just joined last night.I read about this site in a mag.I would like some support as well.I Have a HUGE goal lol..so I'll be here a while...feel free to add me if you'd like
  • dina0521
    dina0521 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Dina and I'm new as well - feel free to add me. I'll take all the support I can get! Good luck!! :flowerforyou:
  • AndreeT
    AndreeT Posts: 191
    Options
    Hello Katie! I am new too....I joined a week ago today....already lost 2 lbs! Motivation and support is key here. Congrats on taking this step! I'll be sending you a friend request :)

Good Luck :smile:
  • StaceG1986
    Options
    Hello! I'm failry new-ish, I joined about a month ago!

I will send you a friend request :smile:
  • kellz510
    kellz510 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm quite new 2 :) been doing this for a month now
  • SugarHi
    SugarHi Posts: 452
    Options
    Welcome and well wishes to you on your weight loss journey! You're doing a great job.
  • sdscouser
    Options
    Welcome (to you all).

Add me if you wish.

And if you dont then good luck and I hope you reach your goal
  • penash
    penash Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hello all...I'm new on this site too (just joined today). It's always helpful to have someone to share your journey with, so I'm also looking for friends. Feel free to add me to your list.
  • Lilmrsbardeen
    Options
    Hi, I'm Denise, and I would love to be there for you :) I am new at this too, i'm 34 and live in FL...I believe support is soo important, i lost like 2 lbs and gained a pound back, i'm soooo frustrated. I don't know what i'm doing wrong, but we will get through it :) Nice to meet you
  • Lilmrsbardeen
    Options
    How do you add friends?
  • suejonestx
    suejonestx Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    You should be able to add friends by going to "My Home" and clicking the "invite your friends to join" button. I'm happy to be your friend, too.
  • jdccat035
    Options
    hey. Im on atkins diet and have been for 7 weeks...lost appx 20lbs and have 30 to go. anyone else on atkins?
  • roo2shell
    Options
    Hello, I am new as well! I feel loved already :)

Good to meet ya

Michele
  • smallangel2010
    smallangel2010 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I'm relatively new aswell. I have gotten some great advice from MFP. I seem to login to MFP more often than Facebook these days :laugh: MFP is definitly keeping me motivated.
  • July24Lioness
    July24Lioness Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome!!

Pull up a chair and stay a while.
  • Michelledidio
    Options
    Hi I just joined now. I really want to make a change and lose the weight (50 pounds) I could use a buddy too!