Options
13»

Replies

• burtonhl
    Options
    Bump for later.
  • kandienicole
    Options
    I am 5'2" and my highest weight was 151 in July 2011...was around 148 in December 2011. Then down to 144 in February 2012. That's when I joined MFP and am down to 135...have been holding steady there for about a month now, but have added weights and changed my diet up the past week. Am hoping to see great results! :)
  • evarose21
    evarose21 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" (pushing 5'3") and I'm about 100 lb (i don't weight myself anymore, but last time i did this was my weight, and i'm pretty much the same now". I don't want to get bashed here by anyone about my weight, because i know many people think that's super low but i don't look sickly at all. I am a recovered ED and this is the weight i just stay at now, eating about 1200 (more/less sometimes, naturally depending on the day)calories a day (i basically am always eating throughout the day, vegetarian meals and a bunch of snacks) and either walking, running (i am a runner), doing yoga, pilates, gym, for at least 40 minutes a day. But to me i still have yet to get rid of the little soft spots, I've always been pretty lean from once running cross country and always being active, but it seems like no matter how much i work out my abs or arms or anything i just stay looking the same! It bothers me and I've always wondered if it's just from being short, so i figured i'd post on here about it. Good luck to all the fellow shorties on their way or maintaining their goal healthiness! xx
  • srobinson84
    srobinson84 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and started the year out at 182 lbs and am currently 142 lbs. My goal is to be around 125 lbs, but I mostly am looking at BF%.
  • theskinnylist
    theskinnylist Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5'1, but it's close to 5'2 ... and I'm trying to lose the last 15ish lbs!

*BEFORE are my senior pictures from 2005 (where I was around my heaviest at 185+ lbs)
    *AFTER are all taken this year, 2012 (where I have been hovering 130 lbs)

ano386.png
  • ltlapricot
    ltlapricot Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2'' as well (on a good day :tongue: ) and MFP has worked so awesomely for me!

I have lost 10% of my body weight in the past 3 months and am really happy with the results so far, but have a ways to go! The exercise is important (especially for heart health) but remember that your diet is most of the work. There were weeks when I didn't work out (I work 80 hour weeks pretty frequently and those weeks are really challenging in terms of work out time) and still lost weight because I kept my calories at my BMR.

Good luck! MFP is great!
  • Callalili
    Callalili Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2", 38. I started with mfp mid-January at 168, currently 145 with a gw of 130. I've completed 2 rounds of Supreme 90, before that was a combo of gym, bike riding, hiking, 30 day shred. I've been loving eating more to weigh less since July. I am eating around 1720 cal/day now adding more to stay above bmr if needed (up from 1620 while doing Supreme 90 and that's up from the mfp recommended 1200) and I have just finished up week 1 of p90x and may up my calories some more, I wanted to try this amount for a week or 2 of p90x before adjusting again.
  • Faith2Bfit
    Faith2Bfit Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Im 5ft2. I started out at 195 my highest non preggo weight and currently Im at 167. I want to be about 145 (might go a little lower)
    Feel free to add me.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!