47 days on MFP with photos

Options
2»

Replies

• meganbwright
    Options
    That is AWESOME. Your stats and pictures are actually a LOT like mine! Except my loss has been a bit slower (I signed up and started counting calories in June). Thanks for the extra inspiration today. If we keep this up we will be slim and sexy and healthy in no time!
  • natalie1793
    natalie1793 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Great job. You are looking amazing keep up the great work.
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Good job! That 15 pounds made a huge difference!
  • tammyj83
    tammyj83 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Faaaabulous, daaahling! You motivate me everyday, but I'm jealous because my back rolls aren't disappearing as quickly as yours!
  • Yummamamma
    Yummamamma Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    you lost an entire back roll in a short period of time!! this is super fantastic :) you must feel great!!
    way to go girl
  • theskinnylist
    theskinnylist Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see an amazing difference, congrats! I can't wait til I'm truly comfortable to get into a bikini. You look great!
  • joymelanson
    Options
    How great is that??? Fantastic, kepp up the good work!
  • davery1985
    davery1985 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a transformation. You can see a massive difference everywhere!! I wish id have taken pictures to see the difference on myself, but i couldnt face getting infront of the camera. You look amazing, well done xx
  • sugarlips1980
    sugarlips1980 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Your tummy rolls are gone, how fantastic! Well done! Love 30 DS
  • alyciamarlene
    alyciamarlene Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - you look amazing!!
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Excellent! massive difference in such a short space of time :happy:
  • InPieces3
    InPieces3 Posts: 215
    Options
    What a difference 47 days has made for you. Keep up the great work! :flowerforyou:
  • know_your_worth
    know_your_worth Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!

Your hard work shows. Way to go :)
  • nixism
    nixism Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    You are doing great, well done :)
  • princessdartany
    princessdartany Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I had no idea you could loose fat rolls on your back and not have hanging skin....excellent motivation for a girl like be who has never had a back...just rolls.
  • chica559
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!! I'm still afraid to post pics of my progress but looking at your progress has given me MORE motivation!!! I've been feeling down about being stuck at the the 18 lbs I've lost so far but you are the motivation I've been seeking! You look great!!!!! Keep up the great work!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!