Fancy being buddies? :3

Options
Hi peeps, I started on MFP a few days ago and already I love it so much more than other apps. (Specifically Noom...it just seemed to make me feel guilty all the time!)
Anyway, I've been beetling along quite nicely until now, but I find myself wanting to see other people's progress in my news feed, not just mine!
I'd love to give someone a thumbs up after a long day and maybe even get one back too.
So if you'd like to be buddies, that'd be cool beans.
I'm 22 and a giant nerd.
Hope you can deal with that. :3
Love,
ChestyLeroux.

Replies

• HuskyMan3
    HuskyMan3 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me if u like
  • 30Purple
    30Purple Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I'm always up for new buds :)
  • Jess_1974
    Options
    feel free to add me too if you want :happy:
  • c0c0nn0r
    Options
    You can add me
  • jjuliasilva
    Options
    you can add me too :)
  • andriaxo26
    Options
    You're profile is great :P Unfortunately, I totally understand looking like Zoidberg! But hey, that's what we're here for, right?
  • deedsjag
    Options
    You can add me too! I promise not to make you feel guilty!
  • goingmad
    Options
    Hi, I need new buddies too!
  • brookeketchem
    brookeketchem Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your buddy!!
  • renamarie77
    renamarie77 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Always up for new friends!!
  • JonathanThoms
    Options
    I've been using this for about 10 weeks now, anyone feel free to add! I don't have many friends on here.
  • Tammieg05
    Options
    Hi,
    I just started this yesterday. I think I've been going pretty well. I'm not a nerd, but I won't hold that against you if you don't hold it against me :smile: We both are in it for the same reason. I also like that I can get on the computer as well as my phone and keep up to date with all I'm doing. I hope you do well with your goal.
    Keep it up,
    Tammie
  • jjuliasilva
    Options
    but yea, i have been trying to get into Ford Models for the past 3 years and I have been over-weight according to their standards so i have to lose about 10 pounds and i really could use some friends to help motivate me. (dont worry, if i get in, i wont go anorexic like most of the other models. :))
  • ChestyLeroux
    Options
    Wow, you guys are so welcoming! Thanks so much for all the replies.
    I think I added all of you but if I didn't, I probably didn't see you on my phone, so feel free to add me instead.
    Aw peeps, I'm all smiley!
    Anyway it's night time here so I'd best be off to sleep.
    Thanks again! :3