Awesome Cheesecake - how to calculate?

Options
So, I have THIS recipe: http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/american-berry-no-bake-cheesecake-56176.aspx

But I use reduced fat cream cheese, and splenda instead of sugar...any idea how I calculate the calories and so forth? Or should I just add all of the ingredients together and divide by the # of servings?

It's a fantastic cheesecake, for anyone looking for something simple. I usually leave the fruit off and just add it to the plate (hubby doesn't like certain fruits). I also sometimes use sugarfree or reduced sugar jam/jelly.

Replies

• miss_ally08
    miss_ally08 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    You can use the recipe calculator on MFP? That's what I normally do. Or just google "recipe calculators" and enter your ingredients accordingly :) Hope that helps!
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    So, I have THIS recipe: http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/american-berry-no-bake-cheesecake-56176.aspx

But I use reduced fat cream cheese, and splenda instead of sugar...any idea how I calculate the calories and so forth? Or should I just add all of the ingredients together and divide by the # of servings?

It's a fantastic cheesecake, for anyone looking for something simple. I usually leave the fruit off and just add it to the plate (hubby doesn't like certain fruits). I also sometimes use sugarfree or reduced sugar jam/jelly.

enter the recipe using the recipe tab under the food tab... enter the ingredients that you use, and include the number of servings. When you enter them into your diary, enter the number of servings you eat. Problem solved!
  • Musically_Blessed
    Options
    If you make it the same everytime make your own recipe.
    Or if you know how many calories normal sugar and cream cheese is, just take those calories away and then add in the calories of the stuff you add.
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
  • quzanne
    quzanne Posts: 15
    Options
    @ Going4Lean : Goodness, that looks incredible. My husband would die and go to heaven if I made that.
  • Going4Lean
    Options
    @ Going4Lean : Goodness, that looks incredible. My husband would die and go to heaven if I made that.

I wish i was better at baking, id love to make it. My three favorite things- cheesecake, chocolate and Peanut butter.
  • Going4Lean
    Options
    just add all the ingredients on MFP and you decide into how many pieces you want to cut the cheesecake. It depends how big you want the pieces to be. I always cut first and add it to MFP afterwards.