Hello! I'm new here :3

Options
Greetings all! I've been on MFP for a little over a month now but I haven't really had a chance to get active on the forums and I wanna change that! I'm looking for friends and support and I'm sure I'm not the only one, so feel free to add me!

As for the basics, my name's Kendi, I'm 20 years old, I'm from sunny Florida, and I've been trying to lose weight for a long time but just now got really serious about it. I started my journey around 200 pounds when I decided that enough was enough, and I'm down to about 187-ish. Unfortunately to be honest I can't really tell that I've lost 13 pounds, hell I can't even tell in pictures, but if you've got some advice for that issue I'm all ears!

So yeah. That's all I've got >_< Add me if you're interested! Thank you oh lovely MFP peoples! :D

Replies

• amanda741
    amanda741 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi you add me. I am a 35 year old female from Melbourne Australia I could use all the motivation I can get :smile:
  • deniselynn13
    deniselynn13 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hey Kendi and welcome!!! I like you already since your from Florida! I have family there and would move in a heartbeart!!!

Feel free to add me. I am 33 and started around 225. I am now about 159 and i started i mid-March. I love to help motivate and push people and am on here all the time!!!

Good luck!!

~Denise :flowerforyou:
  • Hi! I'm new, too!!! Feel free to add me and we can check up on eachother! :)