Looking for more friends/more inspiration

Options
Looking for more friends while I go on this journey to 'Fit & Healthy"
I know it will NOT be easy, but i'm SURE that with help from other individuals we ALL can reach our ultimate goal.

Here's a little background.
Name: Nadine
Occupation: Student :) C/o 2013 @ University of Rhode Island Majoring in Microbiology
SW: 305
CW: 258
GW: 200 by March 17th (My Birthday of course)

STARTING WEIGHT : 305ish

naynaynay_zps23fd6e31.jpg

DURING JOURNEY: 285ish -290ish

002-3_zps042fde60.jpg

RECENTLY: 255ish-260ish

IMG_3849_zps2442fc9a.jpg

IMG_3682_zps6f955c28.jpg

Replies

• I just joined and I need some support, too! Getting healthy and having 3 little ones is HARD...because they get all the 'good' stuff! :wink:

Just keep on going, you have done great so far!
  • amanda741
    amanda741 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    welcome you can add me. i am a 35 year old female from melbourne Australia
  • mookie0401
    Options
    You can add me too. I just started back at the gym last week and my trainer suggested I do this...sure makes me accountable for what I eat!:smile:
  • dj3janet
    Options
    Welcome and keep up the good work. It says you have already lot 50 pounds and that is fantastic! There are many people out there that would love to loose 50 lbs, so you are already ahead of the game. Keep it going, don't give up. You are young and beautiful and have a wonderful life ahead of you. You will have a wonderful celebration for your birthday!
  • mveeck
    mveeck Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I too am looking for any support I can get in my journey to a new skinny me!
  • alisagriff
    alisagriff Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You are already a gorgeous girl! You can add me, I'm all about getting in shape and could use some motivation as well.
    Alisa
  • Focused2BFit3
    Focused2BFit3 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Welcome and keep up the good work. It says you have already lot 50 pounds and that is fantastic! There are many people out there that would love to loose 50 lbs, so you are already ahead of the game. Keep it going, don't give up. You are young and beautiful and have a wonderful life ahead of you. You will have a wonderful celebration for your birthday!

Thankyou so much. Your words mean more to me than you know. :)
  • msjack32
    msjack32 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well! I'm getting back on track and looking for some friends to help keep me accountable as well!
  • Brynne1234
    Brynne1234 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me.
  • mandyneedtolose
    mandyneedtolose Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Looking for more friends while I go on this journey to 'Fit & Healthy"
    I know it will NOT be easy, but i'm SURE that with help from other individuals we ALL can reach our ultimate goal.

Here's a little background.
    Name: Nadine
    Occupation: Student :) C/o 2013 @ University of Rhode Island Majoring in Microbiology
    SW: 305
    CW: 258
    GW: 200 by March 17th (My Birthday of course)

STARTING WEIGHT : 305ish

naynaynay_zps23fd6e31.jpg

DURING JOURNEY: 285ish -290ish

002-3_zps042fde60.jpg

RECENTLY: 255ish-260ish

IMG_3849_zps2442fc9a.jpg

IMG_3682_zps6f955c28.jpg

Way to go on your accomplishment this far!!! You will succeed if you have the motivation and dedication. Feel free to add me if you are looking for supportive friends!!!! :)

Anyone that is looking for motivation and support add me up!!!!!!!!! :)