Let's try this again...

Options
Hi everyone :)

So, this time I am DETERMINED to actually start. I've been saying "Ok, starting tomorrow" for at least 2 months now and I'm really over that, I need to start now.

I've been up and down with my weight for at least 10 years now (I'm 28) I managed to get to a healthy weight before getting pregnant but then gained 50lbs during my pregnancy, of which only 5 came off. I did manage to get all of it off and got back to my pre-baby weight but whatdoyaknow, I am almost back to my pregnancy weight - and I'm not even pregnant :(

I'm a caregiver for my husband so I've been up and down even more since his diagnosis. Between the lack of sleep, stress and stress eating, I have let myself go completely. I NEED to be healthy for our young son and lately but I'm just eating all my feelings.

So, I'm starting at 186 (? - can you tell I avoid the scale these days !?) and my goal is 145.
When I start eating healthy and excersizing daily my weight really does come off fairly easily, I just need to quit consuming 2000 calories of junk food and actually putting something nutritious into my body.

Anyways, looking forward to being my much happier skinner self soon :)

Replies

• kmitzel1025
    Options
    I am the exact same way. I am always like "okay, tomorrow for sure." I am probably the worlds worst procrastinator!