Anyone w/ success PICS who DIDN'T go to the gym

Options

Replies

• elijhasmomma
    elijhasmomma Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    face_zpsf50b7fa2.jpg

IMG_20120903_134258_zps2bdf3b67.jpg

I'm still a work in progress but 30.4lbs down in 70 days doing ZUmba for 30-45mins a day and then walking pushing my son in his stroller for 30-45mins each day. Then I ate at a calorie deficit. I started my calories out at about 1300-1350. I worked out 7days a week though and often did Zumba in the evening after my son went to bed and walking in the morning when he was awake. I don't have a babysitter so I do all my workouts from home :) Still have a looooong way to go but there's hope yet! :bigsmile:
  • skyeliz525
    skyeliz525 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Great topic! Great!!!!
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    if you are asking for people that just did stuff at home, then this is me. on the left is me at 260 while on vacation during August 2011. on the right its me at about 215 in early December. Don't let the lighting fool you, my chest was not that defined. all i did was cycling and some running, and mostly body weight stuff such as push ups.

compare.png
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    Well, im FAR from finished.. but this was my 90 day loss.. I went down 26.6 pounds and 35.5 inches. I went from a tight size 20 jeans to a snug size 14.. but hey.. its a friggin 14!!!

Anyhoo.. I use an elliptical for 15-20 minutes about 3 times per day 5 days per week. I have a cheat DAY (not a meal, an entire day) every Saturday, which includes unreal amounts of beer.. LOL Im talking like 18! I also do squats (10-15 three times per day 5 days a week) and stand up on my toes (same reps) counter push ups (same reps) and i take a full 2-liter bottle behind my head and raise and lift it.. (again, same reps) I do not give up ANY SINGLE THING at all in my diet, except soda, and only because my meds make it taste like crap. LOL I watch my calories, and use portion control only. I eat exactly the same things I did before.

**Note... my diary the last 2 weeks should not be looked at, due to the fact that i have had bacterial pneumonia ( I have COPD) and i have eaten VERY poorly, and sometimes not at ALL.. (i ALWAYS log.. if there is nothing log, i didnt eat) Also.. for some reason, the last two days.. the only thing that has stayed in my stomach has been subway pizza and just now, part of a sub. Not even a protein shake stayed down! However im feeling much better today & hopefully that will continue!

So, here are my pics! Hope you have a great day!!

**I also have a cooking blog which revolves around my diet, and about eating using portion control, without giving up anything!

PicMonkeyCollage_zpsd008c456.jpg

Edited because apparently my pic is too big.. fixing it. LOL!
  • lundii
    lundii Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    No gym here.
    I bought an elliptical trainer, and used it every single day since January 2012.
    Of course I was eating with a calorie deficit as well.
    I lost about 50 lbs so far.
    Now I want to get in shape and lose the last 10 lbs... I started Insanity yesterday.
  • montanadanni
    montanadanni Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/769075-100lbs-down-before-and-after-pic
    i just posted this, i was not going to the gym at this time:) i was just more active and joined co-ed sports at a local gym for free:)
  • zebisis
    zebisis Posts: 157
    Options
    I exercise at home. 22lbs so far (as you can see on my ticker).
    I just took some pics a week or so where you can actually see my body, as the other ones I have at my heaviest are me fully clothed... harder to see exactly where all the lumps are! But I will have some more to compare to in a few weeks!

I do at least 40 min all out on the elliptical daily, and use dumbells and my bowflex.
    Hubby just got me a med sized exercise ball, wrist and ankle weights, a yoga mat and a waist reducer thingy (and I will have to look up what that is for).
    I use online videos along with the cardio- here are a few I love:

Arms and Legs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6N0A8Vynv8&feature=BFa&list=PLDnqJWGfdltcG9rrheBQR04N1-SJY7PLT

Victoria Secret: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM4DQ-0Vjnk&feature=BFa&list=PLDnqJWGfdltcG9rrheBQR04N1-SJY7PLT

Lower Abs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7kcKvtcziI&feature=BFa&list=PLDnqJWGfdltcG9rrheBQR04N1-SJY7PLT

Legs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_SP2ID3zjA&feature=BFa&list=PLDnqJWGfdltcG9rrheBQR04N1-SJY7PLT

Madonna Arms: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pcaD3wInqM&feature=relmfu

Another great arms workout: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjHCKDF0Z5o&feature=relmfu

All are 10 min, if I remember correctly. :)
  • fitnhealthy21
    Options
    I've lost almost 40 lbs working out at home. I did Turbo Jam and TurboFire mainly. :D

bg2.png
  • AnewNisha
    AnewNisha Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You all look great!!! I workout from home also!! Mostly Tae Bo, Zumba and Tape Out and of course I eat the recommended calories everyday

15136227.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • cinfaro
    cinfaro Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I dont know how to post pictures. I have lost 62 pounds since March and have not step foot in a gym. I have been eating healthy using MFP. I really took a liking to Jillian Michaels. I started with Shred, then did Ripped in 30, and then kickboxing. I just recently started using 6 pack in 6 weeks and love it!!!! You will see HUGE results with Jillian and her work outs range from 20 min to 40 minutes ...perfect if you have a family and have to squeeze it in.
  • quillsHP
    quillsHP Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    bump
  • alsi602
    alsi602 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • nelbie
    nelbie Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    you can add med look at my blog on MFP. I go to a zumba class once in a while. I do run/jog/walk depending on what I am feeling. I am also another person that does Jillian Michaels. I have pics on my MFP blog of what progress I have made in 4 months and work started back recently. I have been busy but still staying on track with my eating and just need to exercise more.
  • DesireeLovesOrganic
    DesireeLovesOrganic Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I didn't do gym either. I do clean diet + walking or running around my neighborhood. I occasionally do a yoga class (not with a gym, with a yoga place, I like the hippy dippy places more than "gym yoga." Haha)
  • Innovating
    Innovating Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You'd have to go to my profile and look. I've never been able to figure out how to post pics in a thread. The pics that are up, I think they are the ones when I was down 98 lbs. I did not go to the gym and I did not exercise at home. That was all diet. I have since incorporated walking into my routine.
    '

I wanted to know what type of diet you did in which no exercise was needed....I cannot get my diet program right! Any suggestions?
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    all I do its zumba or walk those days I cant do zumba.. no gym at all

2vu0ok1.jpg
  • Mama06
    Mama06 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Give me a year, and I'll have fantastic no-gym pictures.

Awesome attitude! Lookin' forward to the "no gym" transformation pics!

(I don't go to a gym either, just exercise at home.)
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Check out my girl SPNLuver83 http://www.myfitnesspal.com/SPNLuver83

She did it all with home workouts. A.MA.ZING!!
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Id like to see more pics :cry:
    I know there are mor successful stories! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!