Skinny Cows!!

I've been on this site for almost three weeks now and i haven't seen (althought haven't looked extensively) any posts about skinny cows! I have to tell you that they are my most favorite thing about counting calories! They are the most delicious ice cream sandwich's i've ever had! They make them in many flavors (vanilla, chocolate, mint chip, choc. chip) just delicious! They sell them at all the regular grocers and Target (at least here in So Cal).

Even if i weren't dieting i'd love them! The range from 140 to 160 calories for a very satisfying dessert! I look forward to this small treat, even though it's not cheating at all!

Just wanted to share :wink:

Replies

• easybeezy
    easybeezy Posts: 31 Member
    I've been on this site for almost three weeks now and i haven't seen (althought haven't looked extensively) any posts about skinny cows! I have to tell you that they are my most favorite thing about counting calories! They are the most delicious ice cream sandwich's i've ever had! They make them in many flavors (vanilla, chocolate, mint chip, choc. chip) just delicious! They sell them at all the regular grocers and Target (at least here in So Cal).

Even if i weren't dieting i'd love them! The range from 140 to 160 calories for a very satisfying dessert! I look forward to this small treat, even though it's not cheating at all!

Just wanted to share :wink:
  • ooo i agree haha they are quite good. I like the fudge sticks (only 90 cals):smile:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    they sound interesting, what is the sweetener they use? Cuz sugar alcohol can be rough for me.
  • easybeezy
    easybeezy Posts: 31 Member
    they sound interesting, what is the sweetener they use? Cuz sugar alcohol can be rough for me.

There are 0g of alcohol sugars : )