I'm Back!

Options
Yup!

I lost a lot of weight on mfp, quit and joined another site, and gained all the weight back. Now here I am, ready to lose it and then some. But since I returned some of my friends have left, so I need a new support system and some brand new friends!

I'm a very positive person and I love giving encouragement just as much as receiving it! I hope to hear from some new friendly faces!

Replies

• Kimdidit
    Kimdidit Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. I'm new to MFP and appreciate your support :)
  • jewelmarie793
    jewelmarie793 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    you can certainly add me!
  • lalala06
    Options
    Same thing happened to me..welcome back.. request coming ur way. :bigsmile:
  • dder1
    dder1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!!
  • Linda09189
    Options
    I'm new to and already frustrated, the scale isn't moving, I guess I just don't understand how I can eat whatever I want and never gaine anything at my current weight which is way to high....but then when I eat 1200 calories nothing happens...feeling defeated today but not willing to give up.....
  • Linda09189
    Options
    how do you add ppl????
  • mcsteenie
    Options
    Welcome back. Everyone here feel free to add me if you like. I am trying to build a support system here.

So far I've had like 3 constant ppl and I wouldn't allow myself anymore. (Didn't like some of the negativity and drama I was seeing out there on the boards).

I am SOOOOooo excited to meet others form our challenge group who are working towards a better, healthy lifestyle. AND thanks again to AwesomelyAmber for being my inspiration and pointing me towards this challenge and Beth. :)

McSteenie (Christine R.)
  • chocoholicdiva
    chocoholicdiva Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Consider the friend request sent!!! :flowerforyou:

Jennifer
  • camicat1975
    camicat1975 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Glad your back and happy to meet ya! thanks for the add :)
  • strongandhealthy78
    strongandhealthy78 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    love to connect too. feel free to add me as well. I'm generally a super supportive person unless you are being racist, sexist, homophobic, ableist and the like. Then, I'm all contemplative and there is more of a chance I'll be snarky. Ok, it hasn't really happened yet, but in case it does, I thought I'd warn you. :-)
    Besides that, I'm on this journey for the long haul and would love to continue to meet fabulous, active members who comment with positivity or suggestions on my wall. Let me know if you are interested? Best, A :smile: