That one thing that always makes you feel good

Options
We all have that one thing, some have more than others, that thing that makes you feel good no matter what the day has held, no matter how "badly" you have eaten and no matter how ****ty you feel about yourself, there is something that always makes you feel better.

1. My boyfriend
2. A shower with nice shower gel
3. laughing
4. Nice perfume
:flowerforyou:

Replies

• umLogan
    Options
    Stargazing

If I can get outside and watch the night sky, it's like everything else just seems so temporary and unimportant.

I prefer to do my walks before the sun comes up for just this reason.
  • Effpcos
    Effpcos Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    A shower, long, hot, and uninterrupted.
  • coffeeQ2hrs
    coffeeQ2hrs Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    A nice bath- either full of bubbles and smell good stuff from Lush, or plenty of detoxifying epsom salts and a glass of ice water. perfection!
  • ClairBears84
    ClairBears84 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Divine! Stargazing..... havent done that forever!
  • sarah5423
    sarah5423 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    :wink: Love this - makes you think and realise what's really important...

1. Joint 1st place - My husband and my beautiful little girl (who is a Rottweiler not a child - well she's my child :wink: )
    2. Catching up and being with my best friends who know me better than anyone else (they are in the UK and I'm in Australia :cry: )
    3. Speaking with my parents on skype and knowing they are happy
    4. Those random days where you have nothing planned but turns into a great day / night - all unexpected!
    5. Driving 20 seconds from my house - coming over the hill and catching the most gorgeous sunset over the water

Ah I feel good just thinking about this stuff - Thank You
  • RubyRubixcube
    RubyRubixcube Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    driving and bubble tea. buuuubbbbllle tea :)
  • know_your_worth
    know_your_worth Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    -Driving around to clear my head.
    -Writing
    -Laying in bed with no phone, laptop, tv, etc and just thinking..
  • SomeoneSomeplace
    SomeoneSomeplace Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    We all have that one thing, some have more than others, that thing that makes you feel good no matter what the day has held, no matter how "badly" you have eaten and no matter how ****ty you feel about yourself, there is something that always makes you feel better.

1. My boyfriend
    2. A shower with nice shower gel
    3. laughing
    4. Nice perfume
    :flowerforyou:

The first two things combined
  • goldair23
    goldair23 Posts: 160
    Options
    If I'm having a bad couple of days I like to go and get a facial, the long 2 hour types where they just give you endless head and face massages and it smells so lovely and you pretty much just pay to fall asleep. Ahh gagging for one right now!

Aswell as that, cuddles and kisses with my boyfriend always make me feel better too.

Oh and the obvious, buying stuff. Whether it be a pretty new lipstick, a new perfume or a dress, that ALWAYS makes me feel good!

xx
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Dancing - the world always makes sense when I'm dancing.

New Shoes.

A cup of tea!
  • DirtyStacks
    DirtyStacks Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    When someone tells me I inspired them.

One of the richest feelings is to learn that while you have been reaching for your goals, your actions inspire others to take action.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/dirtystacks
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Last time I had a crappy day I got a pedicure not expecting it to do much but having brightly coloured pretty toes did perk me up a bit.
  • premiumchilenita
    premiumchilenita Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Sitting on the beach, listen to the wave...bliss
  • MissLotte
    MissLotte Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Definitely my boyfriend, he's really supportive and loves me just the way I am.
    Coming on MFP and knowing there are people to support you when you've had a bad day.
  • Starla_
    Starla_ Posts: 349
    Options
    my soulmate
  • UpBeatMaria
    UpBeatMaria Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    1. DANCING!!!
    2. Stand up paddle boarding
    3. My boyfriend :)
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    A nice bath- either full of bubbles and smell good stuff from Lush, or plenty of detoxifying epsom salts and a glass of ice water. perfection!

i love lush!!! the closest one to me in in San Fran....but so worth the drive!!!
  • ClairBears84
    Options
    Sitting on the beach, listen to the wave...bliss

me too!
  • ClairBears84
    Options
    :wink: Love this - makes you think and realise what's really important...

1. Joint 1st place - My husband and my beautiful little girl (who is a Rottweiler not a child - well she's my child :wink: )
    2. Catching up and being with my best friends who know me better than anyone else (they are in the UK and I'm in Australia :cry: )
    3. Speaking with my parents on skype and knowing they are happy
    4. Those random days where you have nothing planned but turns into a great day / night - all unexpected!
    5. Driving 20 seconds from my house - coming over the hill and catching the most gorgeous sunset over the water

Ah I feel good just thinking about this stuff - Thank You

have a beautiful day!
  • Ghkffb56
    Ghkffb56 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    the bf :)