Thanking the armed forces for thanksgiving...

Options
I would like to take a serious moment to thank all of the armed forces for doing what they do and sacrificing so much. If there is someone specific you want to mention please do.

I want to thank Jeff and Keith for doing what I cannot. Stay safe and keep your head down. Go Marines!

Replies

• Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    OOOOHRAH!!! I am super glad you posted this. I am an avid supporter of our men and women in uniform, and eternally grateful for all they do for us and our country.

This is why I adopt a soldier/sailor/Marine/airman during the holidays so they know they are appreciated!
  • tanone67
    tanone67 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Love this!!!! My Son Josh is flying home to see us for two weeks tomorrow. Just got home from Afghanistan!!!! Go Navy!!!!
  • Charlie003
    Charlie003 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    Bunp
  • SarahCW1979
    SarahCW1979 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    HUZZAR!
    My friend Eddie is currently playing in the Sandpit. He's home in March :smile:

If anyone wants to send a Thanksgiving/Christmas box---> http://www.operationshoebox.co.uk/contentok.php?id=78
  • lanekovach
    Options
    Thanks to all the people who serve to keep us free. my niece is over there now.May they all return safe. HAPPY THANKSGIVING to one and all of our brave man and women.
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    My brother<3

and a friend that didn't return. <3
  • Bull2707
    Bull2707 Posts: 106
    Options
    Semper Fi! Thank you and Your welcome!
  • mikeschratz
    mikeschratz Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Semper Paratus.... Thank You and Your Welcome...
  • ewhsweets
    ewhsweets Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Semper Fi - OOHRAH and HOOOAH

LOVE THIS, it doesn't have to be Vetrans Day to thank service members...Dont forget to thank any civilians that you know who serve as well.
  • jesz124
    jesz124 Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Liking this post. My OH is in the forces. He's back to ops in a few months. Boooo!! I'm mega proud of him though. He's the bestest bloke in the whole world! Loves his job and never moans. Glad to know the work they do is appreciated :-))
  • SmallMimi
    SmallMimi Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Thank you to all who have served. A special thanks out to my hubby for 23 years, my brother-in-law for 25 years, my son-in-law for 12 years and still counting. A big welcome home to the Red Devils of the 82nd Airborne.
  • jfrog123
    jfrog123 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Definitely a big thank you for your service. I know three wonderful young men who have enlisted in the last 6 months in different branches of the military, and I am proud of them all.
  • rgbink
    rgbink Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all that serve and protect us. I am a proud father of an Army Soldier
  • yowza101
    yowza101 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Thank you for saving our freedom. I have friends who are now retired and still thank them for their many sacrifices. We would be lost without them.
  • OOHRAH LOVE THIS POST !!!! Thanks for all the support ladies and gents !!
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    I would like to add my thanks to all our men and women protecting us...I don't know anyone specific serving now to name....thank you all!!!
  • chsmith79
    chsmith79 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Thank you to all of our soldiers for protecting us and our freedom. We are praying for you and God Bless.