Mini Cheescakes

Options
Rubyayn
Rubyayn Posts: 433 Member
I have had a few people ask for it, so here is my mini cheesecake recipe. I eat one pretty much every night. 

2 blocks cream cheese (I use the lower fat)
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 TBS any type of flour (optional, but holds them together better)
2/3 cup sugar (I use Xyltiol)
Some crunched up graham cracker for the crust. You can also use vanilla wafers or Oreos. Get creative!

Put a spoonful of smashed up graham crackers in each cupcake cup. Blend the softened cream cheese until fluffy. Add other ingredients and mix well. Place a small pan of water in the oven with them so they do not crack. Cook at 350 for 20 minutes and cool, then refrigerate. I often double the recipe and freeze them. They take about 20 minutes to thaw n the counter. You can also add ¼ pumpkin with spices or use lemon instead of vanilla. The way I cook them comes up to about 130-150 calories per cupcake.

Replies

• shae68143
    shae68143 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    They are sooooo good too, I've had them, nomnomnom
  • vsetter
    vsetter Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Sounds yummy. By chance, do you have the nutrition breakdown?
  • BelindaDuvessa
    BelindaDuvessa Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=63

This isn't exactly the same, but I've made it. I used all Neufetchel (or however you spell that) lower fat cream cheese instead of what it calls for. It'll change the values slightly, but it's still good. You can also use less sugar than what it calls for. I did 2 batches, 1 batch with 1/3 cup sugar, the other with 1/4 cup. I liked the 1/4 best, honestly. I also used Oreos instead of Nilla Wafers. Be warned, the nutrition information doesn't state the cherry pie filling in the info. I don't remember what I used, but this year when I make them for Thanksgiving, I will use a jam for the topping I think.
  • LBizzle117
    Options
    Bump
  • monastempletransformed
    Options
    what is (I use Xyltiol) can I use splenda sounds yummy
  • Rubyayn
    Rubyayn Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    My breakdown is below:

140 calories
    11 Carbs
    4 protien

This is with graham crackers, Neufetchel cheese and Xylitol. Xylitol is an all naturan sweetener that is actually good for your teeth. I have also used Stevia, which was lower in calories and also very good. You can also reduce the measurements on the sugar, but I like mine sweet. :) You can use splenda, but I would suggest a natural sweetener as the first choice.
  • curvymomo3
    curvymomo3 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    ooooh yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for sharing! :D
  • BluthLover
    BluthLover Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    bump
  • daisiemae123
    daisiemae123 Posts: 277 Member
    Options