What is your pet peeve???

Options
ewhsweets
ewhsweets Posts: 167 Member
I have a co-worker who smacks and chomps and chews so loud I could scream!!! This week this person has crunchy cereal...I want to scream!!!

What is your pet-peeve?

Replies

• TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    Daily threads about people's pet peeves.
  • Cher2686
    Cher2686 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I HATE it when people interrupt me. grrrrr
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    using fake words and spellings
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    When people are texting and walking through any store, and they aren't paying attention. It makes me want to slap them.
  • ravengirl1611
    ravengirl1611 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I have lots of them - here's the short list

texting at the table - what happened to conversation
    not wiping down machines at the gym
    phones at the gym
    the people at the gym talking so loudly to their buddies that I cant hear my trainer who's right beside me
    people who leave their laundry in the machines way past the time the loads finished
    the screamer in the apartment below me when she wakes me up at 2am
    the drivers who sit on your *kitten* trying to get you to move out of the way even when there's no where for you to move to

wow - Im rather grouchy today - time to get another coffee
  • mommyfauc
    mommyfauc Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    People who don't use manners..how hard is it to say please and thank you. People who don't hold the door for others, maybe just rude people in general. People who ride on your *kitten* instead of just passing you, if you are the one in such a hurry, go around me. When my husband leaves the closet door open! We have been together this long, and he should know it freaks me out! Smoking. I just think it is a disgusting habit. And if you want to do it, cool. But do you have to do it while walking to the school? You do it around your kids, but keep it away from mine! Lol I'm sure there are a few more.
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Bad drivers. You job while in the car is to pay attention to the road not do a million other things and drive like an assh*le.
  • ewhsweets
    ewhsweets Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Daily threads about people's pet peeves.

Sorry to ruin your day buddy...you don't have to read or reply. Hope it gets better ;)
  • sabolfitwife
    sabolfitwife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    There's a woman I work with who is by no means over weight. She could stand to get in shape and tone up, but she looks great. She's always talking about how healthy she eats, but as soon as we get to the break room she heads to the vending machine and gets a bag of Cheetos or a cinnamon roll and sits and eats it right in front of me. Number 1 reason I don't take money to work, because that machine is too damn tempting. She knows how hard I work and trys to act like she eats so healthy and exercises regularly (which I know for a fact she doesn't!), yet is such a hypocrite when it comes down to it.

That's health related.

In general? There are too many to list... I'm easily agitated... Something I'm trying to work on in my personal life... Lol
  • vikingchix
    vikingchix Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Gum snapping....OMG! This one hits me about my lower spine. I have actully told a person to stop in an elevator :-)

People who chow down on buckets of popcorn like a wild water buffalo in the movies! Just because it is dark does not mean you can turn into an animal!
  • CyclngChick
    CyclngChick Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    When people comment on what I eat. It looks like I eat a lot or am always eating because I like little meals throughout the day, but you don't have to have a running commentary on it. Obviously it's working for me because I am one of the two people in my office who is not way overweight.
  • Victoria2448
    Victoria2448 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    People who scraped their teeth on their fork...
  • ChgingMe
    ChgingMe Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ChgingMe
    ChgingMe Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    There's a woman I work with who is by no means over weight. She could stand to get in shape and tone up, but she looks great. She's always talking about how healthy she eats, but as soon as we get to the break room she heads to the vending machine and gets a bag of Cheetos or a cinnamon roll and sits and eats it right in front of me. Number 1 reason I don't take money to work, because that machine is too damn tempting. She knows how hard I work and trys to act like she eats so healthy and exercises regularly (which I know for a fact she doesn't!), yet is such a hypocrite when it comes down to it.

That's health related.

In general? There are too many to list... I'm easily agitated... Something I'm trying to work on in my personal life... Lol

I had a coworker once who told me and everyone else how healthy she eats. Finally I had enough. I told her. If you ate so healthy you wouldn't be over weight. It stopped.
  • lauren3101
    lauren3101 Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    People that slup when they eat.
    People that interrupt you.
    People that have always been there, done that, and no doubt bought a better t-shirt than you.
  • starry8740
    Options
    Fake people who pretend to be your friend. Once you quit your job then they act like you never existed.
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    using fake words and spellings

You'd hate me and my awesometastic and fantabulous vocabulary!!