Hello everyone.. I am new here

Options
Hey there! I am Michelle, 34. I am a stay at home mom of 2 little boys and I am sooo bored!
All I think about when I wake up is food. What am I craving? What resteraunt do I want to go to?
I starve myself then give in a little and go crazy eating whatever I want. This is my life right now and I really want it to change.
This is my first blog or anything like this so I am just gonna be truthful and put it out there and maybe it will help.

Replies

• SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    You came to a good place we can help you! You can succeed!
  • SugarHi
    SugarHi Posts: 452
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Life Style changes do take time, be patient with yourself and leave room for ups and downs. You are on a road to better health for you and no one else. You will see flucuations, accept these with a smile and move on through your day. You are worth it, so make it the best that you can :):flowerforyou:
  • litisha
    Options
    hi michelle and welcome to myfitnesspal...this is a wonderful website!!!
  • steven020
    Options
    Hi, you've taken first step good on you.
  • luv50canada
    Options
    im 220 pounds im 50 yrs old, way to heavy joints hurt too. my strength has to come from god
  • aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    WELCOME TO THE SITE,I TO AM A STAY AT HOME MOM OF A 12 YR OLD DAUGHTER.
    I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN I TO THINK ABOUT WHEN I WAKE UP, SEEMS LIKE MOST DAYS THAT'S WHAT I THINK ABOUT.I WOULD LOVE TO EAT LIKE REG.PERSON BUT AS I GET OLDER IT DOESN'T TAKE MUCH AND I GAIN WEIGHT.WELL GOOD LUCK AND I'M HERE IF YOU NEED A FRIEND.