Hello from Western PA

Options
Hi everyone.

My name is Monica and I'm from Pittsburgh born and raised. 36 year old no kids working in healthcare field.

I have quite a bit of weight to lose about 120 lbs so here I am :)

I am just learning to cook so this should be interesting. I welcome all comments and suggestions.

For activity I'm doing kickboxing and walk/runs ..well not really running but a fast walk!

I need to watch my sodium and cholestrol so i'm staying away from fast weeks 6.5 days a week and for the Steeler games will be a treat for me.

Replies

• scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

I live in Western PA as well and I've been here on MFP for quite some time now. I'll send you a FR - and you'll probably want to join the Pittsburgh group: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/59-pittsburgh-pride

Good luck in reaching your goals!
  • marykayfinn
    Options
    Hi,im kay and I just signed up today.I need to lose at least 60 lbs.i reallyy need a weight loss buddy
  • bennslora
    Options
    Hi, I am from Indiana! I have a goal to lose 40 pounds by March 8, 2013 so I can fit back into my wedding dress for our 10 year anniversary! I also need encouragement and would be happy to encourage others or friend each other!
  • Donna6017
    Donna6017 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I have about 80lbs to lose and am looking for friends to encourage and to encourage me! sent you a friend request
  • msbran77
    msbran77 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add Me
  • louiesa55
    louiesa55 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    my name is laveta in live in alabama need to lose 30 pounds more alread lost 17 my email is laveta56@gmail.com hope we can encourage each other
  • loriannmartin
    loriannmartin Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    hi Monica
    i am also from western Pa. beaver county. i am sending you a friend request. i have also been here for a while. :flowerforyou:

Lori
  • Laurayinz
    Laurayinz Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    South Hills here! waving_smiley.gif
  • jporte
    jporte Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Hello, North Hills area here.....send you a friend request!
  • gmasheila
    Options
    Hello everyone. I am from southern Ohio (and a big Steelers fan) I work in the Healthcare field, married to a deputy sheriff, have 4

children and 4 grandchildren (2 boys and 2 girls, one I don't get to see that much). I need to loose 40 pounds, I am also a

pancreatic cancer survivor. :smile: